DX  » Community » Reviews » 31mm 1W 50-Lumen 6500K 12x3528 SMD LED Car White Light Bulb (12V)
Sort by:
13 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7710 (77%)
  • 4 Star:233 (23%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Easy to install and value for money

posted by d4rkj3di on 08/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    All LED working correctly. Brightness is enough to illuminate vehicle interior in low light condition. Easy to install.
    Cons:
    Not very sturdy build, feels like it will snap easily if too much force is applied during installation. Since the LED is facin...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    31mm 1W 50-Lumen 6500K 12x3528 SMD LED Car White Light Bulb (12V)

posted by dp1510 on 06/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Received the product as described. I fixed this light in the center doom and it is more sufficient to have enough brightness for the full car
    Cons:
    Nothing specific
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great replacement from yellow blub to white LED

posted by kennyleong on 04/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Able to light up the cabin interior and less power consumed as compared tot he yellow filament bulb . Bright enough to view things dropped on the floor mat.
    Cons:
    simple and flimsy soldering of the LED... Please be careful during the installation.. Dont expect much'base on the price.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bright and beautiful

posted by NYmed on 03/31/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very bright Low energy consumption consistent quality and color with multiple bulb Look and fit great in my Acura TSX 2005 map lights
    Cons:
    The light color is 6500K, just remember this when matching bulbs. May not fit in all vehicles and applications, remember to che...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Ótimo

posted by viniregis on 03/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very strong, well lit more than the original, I recommend! Excellent product, all as specified! Very strong illumination, good quality fast delivery!
    Cons:
    Nothing, the product is excellent. Excellent product, all as specified! Very strong, well lit more than the original. Yet I hav...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    31mm 1W 50-Lumen 6500K 12x3528 SMD LED Car White Light Bulb

posted by indreko on 01/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Light is whiter then my original car light. Seems to be built to last, you wont have the feeling it might brake right away.
    Cons:
    My original car light gave more light but was more like yellow color. If you want to use it as a car dome light, better take on...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Using LED Light

posted by nkd5050 on 01/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    "I bought this to replace the internal light 5W 12V incandescent of my car. It is bright white light and is probably about 50% brighter than the original bulb. Less power used so will hopefully not drain the battery if accidentally left on"
    Cons:
    Everything was OK
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Brilliant Cheap Solution

posted by tmibiker on 10/17/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Very bright, cool light - High Manufacturing Quality - Simple installation - Good packaging
    Cons:
    The light seems to be somewhat poorly distributed, although this could have something to do with the design of my Subaru Imprez...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great light for this samll light

posted by MarcosRoberto on 08/26/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - The brightest light I ever use inside my car, it's a shame they don't make a 16 LED setup in a 36mm light. - Lot's of light, much brighter than the incandescent, I use it in a 36mm socket witch just a little of bending of the connectors. - Using it as c...
    Cons:
    - No cons at all, but it's for indoor use as the parts are exposed, but u could use some hot glue to seal it in no time.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very bright for car ceiling/roof light.

posted by EasonLau on 12/06/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I use this on my Honda which is with dark interior. Having difficulties to see clearly during the night with the original light bulb which is a bit yellowish. After using this, the car interior now is very bright during the night. I tried other SKU 51515 as...
    Cons:
    Make sure you measure the space in your existing roof light bulb area before you purchase this item, you might have a tight fit...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections