DX  » Community » Reviews » Camouflage Pattern Silicone Protective Case for PS2 and PS3 Controller
Sort by:
10 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:707 (70%)
  • 4 Star:303 (30%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Army Lovers

posted by greicecristina on 08/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    * My brother, which is in Brazilian army, loved it. I´ll have one more to give to him. Its protection is very usefull if you have kids (in my case 6y old) and he has sweaty palms made the controller hard to hold on to. More funny when playing war g...
    Cons:
    It would protect more if it has a full cover in the back of the controller. it would be more hard to take off which is the idea...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Product

posted by jrendo on 08/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    It fit’s perfectly on the controller. The colours are great and identically to the ones in the picture. It looks really nice on the controller and it is really easy to use. Is a cheap and easy way to protect your gamepad from greasy hands and dust. Grip als...
    Cons:
    can’t think in any Cons is just a gamepad cover is not something you really need but is good to have it.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good!!

posted by ahugo on 01/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Pros: - item good I was surprised, - color good I love, - good quality I like, - good price very comfortable, - good looks very nice. - I love the product, this was one of my best buys - I recommend it to everyone.
    Cons:
    Cons: - It is a bit loose around the select and start buttons - If your hands are a bit sweaty the controller is hard to grip.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good product!

posted by alderian on 12/31/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Pros - Great for sweaty hands. - Very comfortable to use. - Easy to put in and out. - Keeps controls clean from dirty hands, specially for kids that usually don't mind about that. - Absorbs some of the impact if the controller fell off to the floor. - Grip ...
    Cons:
    Cons: - At first it has some 'extra material' in joints, but they will disappear while using it. - The build quality seemed a b...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The best i`ve tried ever!!!!!

posted by Ribbon96 on 11/05/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -fits perfect!!!! -good grip,when your dried on hand! -soft to hold controller! - its really good!!! - its cheap (espiecialy for its price range)!!! -free shipping to norway ......!!!!
    Cons:
    -slippery when not dry -little plastic on edges (realy easy to take away - if your a litle to rough taking it on, it might be s...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    PS3 controller case

posted by newfiefly on 11/14/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - This is a very nice looking and stylish case - It feels really good when using it - Nice grip and handle to it - The price is excellent! - The quality is great - I love the look of it - Protects the controller very well if dropped
    Cons:
    - It is a bit loose around the select and start buttons - If your hands are a bit sweaty the controller is hard to grip. It doe...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Disappointed

posted by Stewzor on 11/01/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Resistant Nice color and pattern Provides a good grip of your hands are dry
    Cons:
    WARNING. If you have moist hands you will NOT be pleased with the grip this case provides. The silicone is actually more slippe...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    quite good

posted by shoppingdude on 08/06/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It fit's very good on the controller. And makes it cool to look at. Also it doesn't slip so easy in my hands. And i can see whitch controller's mine:) i have not tested it yet, but i think it would protect the controller if i drop it on the ground.
    Cons:
    -It is a little loose between select and start buttons. -It may be a little harder to reach start, select and ps buttons. -Mi...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    fits very well in control

posted by porronrp33 on 07/04/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It fits very well in control . Also, protects the control and fell better to use, if you like to play many hours. I bought two now and i'll buy more in a few weeks because i want to sell them by internet. It's easy to place and comfortable to use. And it's ...
    Cons:
    I didn't find any cons. It have a very nice price-quality relation. At first, it has a plastic odor but then it dissapears.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice for war games!

posted by TomSnaw on 07/03/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    * i can now grip my controller alot better at those critical moments when my sweaty palms made the controller hard to hold on to * protect my controllers from grimy kids hands * personalizes the controller
    Cons:
    * misshaped silicone between my R1 and R2 buttons which caused my R2 button to stick, nothing a pair of scissors and a little t...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections