DX  » Community » Reviews » Stylish Bluetooth V2.1 Bracelet w/ Vibration Function + Digital Time - White
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:603 (60%)
  • 4 Star:402 (40%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    3-in-1 - it really does the job

posted by Phyt0n on 11/22/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    My wife finally knows when her phone is ringing. It's easy to pair the phone with the bracelet by Bluetooth. She also loves the clock function - now she has 3 products in 1 (stylish bracelet, Bluetooth incoming call notifier and watch). The battery doesn't...
    Cons:
    "Proprietary" power adapter cable - if it gets broken or You'll loose one, it's not possible to charge the bracelet. ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Love the bracelet!

posted by CindyChong on 09/21/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Love this product. I got this when my husband complained I never pick up his calls. I always forget to turn off silence. It also pars with your contact list so you see call display of the person rather then a phone number
    Cons:
    Trap of online buying, the bracelet is large for a small wrist like mine. Also, it always turns backwards so prone to scratchi...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Usefull and pretty! I liked it!

posted by liakr on 07/16/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I loved it! The price is okay, it's beautiful, functional.. It doesn't make you arm swetty like other watches... It really vibrates and the bluetooth has a good range. I got it in Brazil in one month and one day! GREAT TO GIVE TO GIRLFRIEND THAT SAY "...
    Cons:
    it doesn't show the time all the time, you have to press a buton to see what time is it (or I didn't know how to change it). It...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    well done :))

posted by irfan313 on 12/24/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    woooow...this is amazing...i love this watch...Now i can take all my missed call :) and it is also a great device if you lose your phone(anti theft)
    Cons:
    when the phone ring,it take 2-5 sec to vibrate...and if the name of the person that is calling you is to long,there is a part t...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Smart gadget, futuristic design

posted by Weckl on 08/22/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Its vibration when linked to a mobile phone via bluetooth will help you to never miss a call. Its vibration is continous and never stops till you pick up the phone. It is not a very strong vibration but you notice inmediately the rumble. It also shows the ...
    Cons:
    This can be a battery drainer for you phone but the usefullness of it makes you forget about it.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections