DX  » Community » Reviews » Stylish Bluetooth V2.1 Bracelet w/ Vibration Function + Digital Time - White
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 4
3-in-1 - it really does the job – Stylish Bluetooth V2.1 Bracelet w/ Vibration Function + Digital Time - White Reviews

posted by Phyt0n on 11/22/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
My wife finally knows when her phone is ringing. It's easy to pair the phone with the bracelet by Bluetooth. She also loves the clock function - now she has 3 products in 1 (stylish bracelet, Bluetooth incoming call notifier and watch). The battery doesn't drain so soon if You turn it off for night time and You can achieve 3-5 days of standby. Charging time takes by USB 2-3 hours. Vibration power is not too strong - it's just right.
Cons:
"Proprietary" power adapter cable - if it gets broken or You'll loose one, it's not possible to charge the bracelet. It's not possible to reject the call by pressing "B" button as says the manual (it's minor bug). My wife has small hands but she had some problems to wear it for the first time.
Other:
My wife is really hard to be satisfied by gadgets - she's happy having this item - so what else can I say that it's a good product. I can recommend it to all women who don't know if the phone is ringing or not deep down inside of their handbags. :)
Bottomline:
Application of Micro-USB standard power plug in next version and making it a little big bigger (for bigger hands) would make the "usefulness & easy of use" in my case to 5 stars. Now only 4 stars :-)

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections