Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- Easy to use (once you know how to turn it off)
- Look really good (except the buttons)
- Good built quality
- The size is perfect, small enough to be easily stored, big enough to hold almost anything you use in a kitchen.
- Compared to the rest of the scale, the buttons look cheap
- There is a bit of friction so the scale doesn't come back to 0.
- It won't turn off if it's not at 0, so you have to leave it flat on a table to turn it off, and it won't turn off if it's in you hand, moving.
A real nice design with a so-so realization, but the balance is still on the positive size.
A very useful and stylish addition to a kitchen for a really small amount of money.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.