Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:866 (86%)
  • 4 Star:141 (14%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It is awesome

posted by ahmetcx on 05/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Most important thing,It's real Zippo lighter.Easy to use.It comes in original zippo box.Guaranteed. look and touching excellent,good matte painting.It could be a good gift for your friends or family. A very quality item. it's coming a very fast. Average pri...
    Cons:
    Maybe it should be a little cheaper. There is no cons at all.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    awesome!

posted by Orrhagever on 02/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    it is a zippo! looks very good in feel good in the hand the real zippo click when open and close the lid great lighter for a great price. works great as i expected very recommended!
    Cons:
    no cons great product the only thing that bothers me is that the zippo box was taped very hard and when i removed the tape it g...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome lighter

posted by fnardo on 01/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is really a genuine Zippo. You can say that by the "click" it makes when opens and closes the lid. Comes in the genuine box, including Zippo advertisements. It has an excellent -look and touching- finishing.
    Cons:
    Well, it is a Zippo, has no cons!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Its a zippo, what else?

posted by d00dlez on 12/17/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Its a zippo. You can expect an excelent built quality, and everything zippo's offer. It came in a box with the lifetime warranty paper and a manual. I am suprised that the fuel last around 2 weeks with some daily usage! I had a lighter that didn't go past t...
    Cons:
    The red line and zippo symbol printed on the lighter started to worn off after 1 week or so. Now, after 1 month of daily use it...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Real Genuine Zippo lighter. Good Deal!

posted by AntonioNeto on 10/17/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - It´s a real zippo lighter, with all it´s features for nearly a third of the price in my country (brazil). - Sturdy contruction. - Good wheight. - Came all aready assembled. - Comes in original Zippo little black box. - Very nice for a friends gi...
    Cons:
    - There is no cons at all. - I think it should come with some spare flints, at least. Since the flint that comes wears out quic...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Genuine and flawless

posted by incebums on 10/06/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -Incredibly low price compared to what we pay in Western Europe -Paint is flawless and free of scratches -No misalignment of the lid -Mine was manufactured in April '11 -It's a Zippo, not much more to say
    Cons:
    Nope.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It's really great

posted by ClericAkella on 08/04/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It is genuine zippo lighter, don't worry. It was a surprise for me - the chinese shop sells american lighters. But it is really great that we can buy it here - with the free shipping. The biggest pro of it is its build quality.
    Cons:
    None. A very quality item.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections