DX  » Community » Reviews » 80-Key QWERTY Wired Keyboard w/ Protective Leather Case for 7~8" Tablet PC - Black
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 5
Useful and cheap – 80-Key QWERTY Wired Keyboard w/ Protective Leather Case for 7~8" Tablet PC - Black Reviews

posted by noiafeliu on 01/05/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
It works fine with my tablet,which is an Easypad 700.
It is a small keyboard if you compare with a normal one, but it's definitely better and quicker to write with it than touching the screen.
Nice price (I've seen other similar stuff on Internet and prices where around 40-50€).
The quality is ok, much better than expected.
Cons:
Some keys are not recognized properly by my tablet, like the "num lock" or "fn", but it doesn't really matters.
Other:
The first time I connected it to my tablet it doesn't work, but it was because my tablet had very low batery so it doesn't give power to the usb items connected.
I couldn't write accents, but I've just discovered that you only need to press the key for 2 or 3 seconds, and a little menu with the possible accents appear.
Bottomline:
Nice item, if you don't like to write on the screen (or your tablet has a resistive screen) you'll find it very useful. it's worth buying it.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections