DX  » Community » Reviews » KANEN n-Ear Earphone w/ Microphone + Volume Control + Clip - Black (3.5mm Jack / 120cm-Cable)
Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:866 (86%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:141 (14%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

86% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best earphone ever

posted by div on 06/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    It's so deep and responsive I did not expect this level of quality for the price you pay.
    Cons:
    It's longer than the other earphones I own but it's not a problem for me. I hope it's why the bass level is so perfect.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great! But will break after a few months

posted by d0wn10ad on 05/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good noise isolation, bass, and sound quality. Very nice build. Very cool, unique, stylish wood build. Fit is quite comfortable as well. Worked great for quite a few months; also, the built in microphone is quite useful for making calls. Button on microphon...
    Cons:
    Unfortunately, it does break after some use. Mine broke after using it for over 3 months under heavy stress.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Deep bass

posted by shurhcan84 on 05/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very good deep bass nice wood stylish look easy for use built in volume control lengthy extension cable included
    Cons:
    volume adjusting through built in volume control is accompanied with clacking, firm logo "kanen" wiped out with the t...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pretty good BUT!!!!!!

posted by roccaNdo on 05/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Design is a bit unusual, give or take, and it comes with an extendable cable and clipper (although never used that one). The sound is pretty good but lacks in certain frequenzes - someone mentioned Samsung Galaxy original being better and I have to agre...
    Cons:
    I had MAJOR problem with the design of the ear plugs. I never expected them to be THAT BIG..until I used them myself. They are ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good product

posted by tecnonucleo on 01/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The quality of materials is excellent. Sound volume and bass levels are really good too. External sound mitigation works perfect, and the package presentation looks very smart. Confortable to use.
    Cons:
    High frequencies play not so sharp, for example comparing it with the original earphone coming with the Samsung Galaxy S.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just awsome

posted by Harends on 01/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Sound is really great. Bought them on advice from a friend, and I will never change to other earphones ever again. These are just perfect. The look and feel are not cheap at all!
    Cons:
    none as far as I can find, but I can imagine some people complaining about the in-line volume control, but for me it is just pe...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very good sound and overall quality

posted by roosn92 on 10/16/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Really good soundquality for the price!!! the baselevel is perfect to the treble. The cables are made of fabric wich make it more durable. Also you get an extra cable so you can use the mike in the computer aswell. I havn't had the chance to test the mike y...
    Cons:
    The only problem I've had with these was to attach the clip to the cable. That's why the 4 out of 5 stars on "ease of use&...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections