DX  » Community » Reviews » Replacement 2-Button Transponder Smart Key Casing for Peugeot
Sort by:
21 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8117 (81%)
  • 4 Star:194 (19%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great product

posted by regissandra on 06/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I received my order in perfect condition, the packaging is perfect to prevent damage to the product, really what was advertised fulfilled as expected, with respect to merchandise that was what I expected and needed.
    Cons:
    The delivery time, but perfectly understandable due to distance, nothing that can discredit this company.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good and solid housing for car keys

posted by DeEend on 05/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Finally found an address to buy key housing for a reasonable price. At the dealer you have to buy a lot of bucks. The housing is very solid and easy to open and put in your original parts.
    Cons:
    Do NOT forget to transfer the little black magnet. Without is your car will NOT start. So it is very important to do this. Alwa...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    replacement key for Peugeot 307sw

posted by pasmans on 05/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    the key in this case was used to replace my previous key which was provided by my dealer, short after a year the logo was showing wear and the shiny chrome material was partially removed. also the buttons on my key where very thick and a firm and correct pl...
    Cons:
    the thinner rubber might become an issue in the future, as it is thinner it might also wear out faster than the thicker materia...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good quality

posted by robinstapelbroek on 03/23/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    the top case will fit the original key. So I used it to replace the broken button's on the case.
    Cons:
    The orginal keyblade doesn't fit in the back so you have to copy your key or only use the top. No screw. So i had to use the o...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Yes

posted by kolomser on 02/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I liked it. Good body. Corresponds to the published specifications.I liked it. Good body. Corresponds to the published specifications.I liked it. Good body. Corresponds to the published specifications.
    Cons:
    No
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just what I wanted

posted by JaiTeK on 02/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Fits perfectly and it's very easy to replace. The buttons of the original key were quite soft and, in my case, were broken because of that. The buttons of this replacement key are tougher, it'll last longer, I think.
    Cons:
    The logo doesn't shine as much as the original. ;)
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Key housing for Peugeot 307 - bargain

posted by ernst33 on 12/27/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    If you have to buy this from the dealer it will cost you at least € 50,-. It takes just a few minutes to change the chip, the small electronic part and the metal key part from the old housing to the new. I used the screw from the old housing because the on...
    Cons:
    To open or close the car I have to push the buttons a few times. The material is a bit tougher then from the original housing. ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect replacement!

posted by rafa867 on 12/15/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Also valid for Citroen cars ! The casing plastic its resistant . It's like the original key .
    Cons:
    Nothing , maybe the buttons are a little hard at first, but by using are softened
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good replacement

posted by fbes1985 on 11/30/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very good replacement. Does not feel cheap, or that it will break easy. Good price for what you get. Very easy to transfer the internal hardware, only one screw (do not forget the transponder) Same size and shape.
    Cons:
    Logo is not the same quality as orignal
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    super replacement

posted by bchendran on 11/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    the product replaces very well the original;it has exactly the same format as the original and works very well
    Cons:
    quality of the plastic is not the best possible;rigidity of the buttons;also, you must keep the old screw!
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections