DX  » Community » Reviews » Replacement Folding 3-Button Transponder Smart Key Casing for Citroen
Sort by:
13 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7710 (77%)
  • 4 Star:233 (23%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    almost oem

posted by rogeriobrazilsp on 07/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Looks like an original key, but it is not perfect. If you compare it with the original one you can see the rubber quite different. Understand, I am not telling this is a poor quality key, it is just different. The original one has a protuberance over the th...
    Cons:
    My key come with the chrome button opaque, I use a metal wax and now it is shinning and looks like new again. Mine came with so...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    perfect choice

posted by muratoral on 05/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    There is no difference between this product and original casing. Electronic board fits inside perfectly. Before, I bought two different cases but all need to have some carving on plastic. On the other hand, this case is perfectly suitable.
    Cons:
    Although product is perfect technically, price should be a bit lower.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Product Quality

posted by quel4 on 04/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The product had broken my original, then the purchase intention was to replace the part. Quietly gave to replace. It was not hard to understand how it works, but I found tricky to remove the pieces. The material is good, sturdy. In my opinion the box is str...
    Cons:
    By opening to replace the plastic needed, just dropping the knife spring. I do not know if I broke, if only dismounted if I los...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best key case for Citroen C4

posted by bassbr on 03/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The construction materials are great, looks like the original case. Its easy to replace the eletronics inside the case, just open it and replace the circuit. You dont need tools to do it, just pop up the cover and you get it. Best price for a key case, in B...
    Cons:
    You receive a sticker with the Citroen logo with the package. The sticker dont have enough glue to stay in case, but maybe I wa...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Get a new remote control

posted by krustyfer on 01/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    You can get a new remote control only changing the case using your old key and the old electronic parts. It is very simple to change the parts from the old remote control to the new one. You can save a lot of money if you compare this item with a origina...
    Cons:
    None
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It works just fine

posted by mariolivetti on 01/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It works very good! Excellent purchase with an outstanding price. The quality is very good, far better than what you expect for 10 bucks, and the case fits the original chip very well.
    Cons:
    If you replace the metal key with your original one, it could not fix 100%. But it still gonna work out anyway.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Quality is very good, take my advice

posted by exe31 on 12/13/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Plastic shell is much more practical when compared with the original. I was pleased by presence of "pushing" key element, because I lost the original. Available buttons are pressed tight now, but it is protected against accidental pressing. Includ...
    Cons:
    Shipment was about 51 days to Minsk, Belarus. Although to a product that does not apply
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    An exact copy of the original.

posted by jihra on 12/05/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    An exact copy of the original. Key opening mechanism works perfectly. It seems that the plastic is of good quality. Both halves hold together well.
    Cons:
    When I wanted to tuck inside the original plate with electronics, so it's not possible. Peg for fixing plates was too strong. I...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect! It is equal to the original. You can buy without fear

posted by BalokaDF on 12/04/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good construction. Well finished. Great for replacing your old and damaged key. It is exactly like the original. My old key was already with the buttons torn and loose with the spring. Now I'm with a new key as when I bought the car. Boa construçã...
    Cons:
    There are no cons. Não há contras.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    look and feels like the original

posted by pakmara on 09/11/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Comes disassembled, the original circuitry fits into the replacement casing easily. very easy to switch the blank key with the original since they are both connected with a small holding pin. feels and looks like the original.
    Cons:
    can not combine the new front with the old back thus utilizing new buttons with old spring.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections