DX  » Community » Reviews » 3-in-1 Capacitive Touch Screen Stylus + White LED Light + 1mW Red Laser Pointer (3 x AG3)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Love this thing – 3-in-1 Capacitive Touch Screen Stylus + White LED Light + 1mW Red Laser Pointer (3 x AG3) Reviews

posted by johanandie on 10/27/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
I love this stylus - this one is one of the best ones I've used thus far. I buy a lot of stylus from this site and this is the one I use daily. The tip is not too firm but not too soft either. I am able to write w/ smaller lines on my ipad 2, which is awesome. I actually used the led flash quite often as sometimes I work in dark datacenters. The laser pointer is pretty good too.
Cons:
Battery doesn't usually last long but I use my laser pointer and led flash quite often.
Other:
With the battery not lasting long, just get a hundred of them from this site - $3.22 CHEAP! (SKU 00061).
Bottomline:
This is the best stylus for me thus far - very responsive and the LED flash + laser is just a bonus! Love it! I bought 2 more!

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections