DX  » Community » Reviews » 3-in-1 Capacitive Touch Screen Stylus + White LED Light + 1mW Red Laser Pointer (3 x AG3)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 5
Good Stylus with excellent weight – 3-in-1 Capacitive Touch Screen Stylus + White LED Light + 1mW Red Laser Pointer (3 x AG3) Reviews

posted by msPacman on 01/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
The extra weight of the batteries etc. really adds to the ease of use on a tablet. You don't have to push down very hard, which is comfortable and it also helps you in not wearing the tip out very fast. Laser pointer is cool but I don't actually use it, except to confuse my baby :) It is a nice pen-size, no hand cramps etc.
Cons:
the buttons and the clip are a little bit in the way sometimes when you hold it like a pen, like I do. A little turning of the pen takes care of that, but still. The clip for attaching it to something is really tight, but I can imagine that this is only on my unit.
Other:
I use it mostly for drawing apps, and it works for me. The build quality of the stylus itself is good, but the buttons are not really that sturdy. Then again, I hardly use them so I don't really care about that.
Bottomline:
I like the feel of it, it is definitely my favorite stylus to use. Especially because of the fact that is a little bit heavier, which just works.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections