Sort by:
29 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7923 (79%)
  • 4 Star:216 (21%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent photographer set

posted by AlphaOmega2k on 04/11/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The first pro of this item is the quantity of reflectors in one lot. The price is less than $30 for all this set - is a pro too! The quality is good, very easy to use. The size is big enough to avoid overspotting.
    Cons:
    Hard to put all of the reflectors back to the bag. Should get some experience to do that easier
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not as good as a Lastolite but good enough

posted by dunantar on 11/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Obviously it is not as good as a one from the brand Lastolite but it is enough. It makes his job pretty well
    Cons:
    I know that sooner or later (probably sooner than expected the inner metal ring will get broken just because of a common and ev...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelent reflector for portable studio

posted by Matenroshi on 10/08/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Easy to transport - Easy to open and use - Good reflection power - Good reflection angle
    Cons:
    - Soft lock system - Steel guide is too hard to replegate
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very well worth the price

posted by dxjanvalk on 09/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    5 ways, easy to use, very cheap, exactly as I hoped it would be for this price.
    Cons:
    Not the heaviest quality but hee it costs nothing compared to other reflectors.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great value for money

posted by ultrafris on 08/05/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Quality of Fabric is really good, suprisingly good actually. Folding the item is easy and also the bag in which it comes fits perfectly. It is easy to change the outside to the other colors and bounches de light very well.
    Cons:
    Maybe the zippers good be of a little better quality but they are functioning fine and do not break untill now. Also my bag had...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fantastic price-quality relation, read why

posted by castorinii on 05/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The first Pro must be the fact that it is so cheap for the kind of product that it is. Here in Spain if you go to a shop for one like this it will cost around 80 euros. The second is the quality. Maybe it don't have 100% of construction quality of the 90 eu...
    Cons:
    The cons are something that have to vary depending of the person. The first must be one that you can read in other opinions. It...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    superb one

posted by Nemanja016 on 05/22/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    simple, effective for every light setup, indoor and outdoor, easy to unpack and to pack back, very light to carry everywhere, everything you need, size is good considering the price...cheap and great...
    Cons:
    I didn't like the package in shipment, no protective pack...only bag itself...I received it with some damage on the carrying ba...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great reflector

posted by mbonok on 05/18/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Very cheap!!!!!!!! - The size fits perfectly for outdoor photo - it comes with GOLD SURFACE!! which will make your portrait photo looks brilliant - Collapsible make it very handy to carry around
    Cons:
    - The build quality does of the surface is questionable. - the travel bag/pouch seems that it could rip off easily
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Exactly what I have expected

posted by pofagyalu on 04/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The product arrived surprisingly fast, approximately 3 weeks (to Hungary) and the quality is absolutely adequate. This item in my country is sold much more expensive therefore I am totally satisfied with this purchase. I only hope that it will last long. Ma...
    Cons:
    No cons at all
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for portrait photography!

posted by Laureijs on 04/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Great product for lighting a subject in the field or indoors. Especially great for portrait photography. Comes with 4 coloured sides (gold, silver, white, black) and the base is translucent.
    Cons:
    I ordered five and one of the carrying-bags ripped open when I put the reflector back in it. Nothing a little sewing can't fix,...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections