Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- Great reflector for the price
- Has 3 reflecting surfaces, 1 black and 1 translucent.
- Good for beginners looking for gear to improve their photos
- Great for portraits
- The carrying case was covered with tape during transport
and it has some glue residue on it (not enough to bother anyone I should think).
- My reflector had a tiny hole in the translucent screen, but this was easily fixed with some tape.
I have used this on portraits myself, and I am very satisfied with it. I like the size of it (it is big!), you might want the smaller version if you're going for extreme portability. It is also great for filming and unlike a flash this gives constant light and requires no batteries ;)
I would highly recommend this for any photographer (hobby or professional) or filmmaker, as it is a great reflector for the price and it will greatly improve your photos/films.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.