Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- low power consumption (~0.85W)
- work with AC and DC input
- natural white color
- light intensity is comparable with 20W halogen bulb
- won't start with halogen bulb transformer with protection IC because of a small current
- do not have a diode bridge, so may flicker with an AC transformer
- pins may be too long for your chandelier (can be easily fixed with wire-cutters)
Power consumption, luminous intensity, and color tempereture measured for several SKU can be found in this document: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ajsweg1Cjr5_dFN3YUZSaXNjUFQwYmFic190NUxvb3c
- Good for 20W halogen lamp replacement, but DC transfromer is recommended.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.