DX  » Community » Reviews » Portable Multi-Function SMS/GPRS/GPS Vehicle Tracker - Black
Sort by:
11 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:738 (73%)
  • 4 Star:273 (27%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    An Usefull GPS tracker

posted by vutcovici on 11/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I've configured it to use GPRS and Traccar. The Port for Traccar for this device is 5001. I am happy for this purchase. You can configure the device to send updates to the server only when the car is moving. This is very useful if you have a tiny data plan...
    Cons:
    Documentation is written in Chinglish. There is no documented serial access. It has a slow GPS I compare it with my old PDA tha...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    GPS working 100%

posted by topik17 on 05/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    very good housing, harness. door alarm, ignition alarm, move alarm, over speed alarm and some more. it has back up battery, it informs about changes (weak battery, main power disconnected or off), microphone, manual very easy to understand, very little chi...
    Cons:
    I would appreciate more info about recharging backup battery (it is done through main power) and placing gsm, gps antennas in v...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Better Than Expected!

posted by nightmaim on 05/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very stable, very easy to configure and setup a cellphone administrator number, also comes with a user's guide. The GPS and GSM systems works even inside buildings, also, the GPS is very accurate, something like 2 meters. It comes with a 500mA Li-Ion inter...
    Cons:
    It draws too much energy from car's battery. I put it in a motorcycle, which uses a 12V 6Ah PB battery, after 2 days without us...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pretty good tracker

posted by rosenanastasov on 05/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Supports: 1) siren 2) door monitoring (for all types of switch connections) 3) engine cutoff functionality 4) tracking trough GPRS/SMS. Easy to configure and use. Works without issues. With good signal reception connects to the GSM network in less than 15...
    Cons:
    Seems like the siren output is not designed for direct siren connection. The power fuse is 1A only and most siren I've seen req...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Portable Multi-Function SMS/GPRS/GPS Vehicle Tracker - Black

posted by genin on 04/16/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Easy installation, delivers what it promises, excellent accuracy, excellent signal reception.
    Cons:
    Still have not found against. Too bad it is not sold with all possible accessories.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelente

posted by pablo360 on 12/23/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    La calidad del producto es excelente, esta bien armado y el cableado es aceptable para el consumo electrico del equipo
    Cons:
    El manual es algo complicado en lo que a programacion del software para pc se refiere. En este caso en particular, no logre hac...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent.

posted by AdimW on 12/10/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great tracker, responds well to all commands, the manual is not TOO chinglish. I have it setup on GPRS as I dont like the text setup, the software it comes with is buggy and crashes a lot so I'm now using OpenGTS which works great. Very quick answer, good b...
    Cons:
    I have it setup on GPRS as I dont like the text setup, the software it comes with is buggy and crashes a lot
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fantastic, very useful, my car is safe now

posted by gugabguerra on 09/02/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very quick answer, good battery if you disconnect it from the car's battery. Easy to install. Can cut engine and resume easily, by sms commands. You can configure a tracking website (I recommend orange.gps-trace.com, very easy to configure) and your device ...
    Cons:
    GPS receiver is not so accurate as a Nav System's. You can see very well where your car is, but it's precision is around 10 met...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 1
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The good, and the bad

posted by AdimW on 07/15/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    GPS sensor is accurate where it is buried (NOT in plain sight) Doesn't seem to put any strain on the car battery Internal battery lasts a long time Extremely small unit Very little chinglish in the manual, easy to understand
    Cons:
    Software for your PC is a little clunky and doesn't seem to support email alerts, I've setup SMTP settings but there is no more...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    optimal vehicle safety equipment

posted by R@belo on 06/25/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It really works without problems in Brazil. Its controls are easy and efficient. Take full control of your vehicle, contact one Shopping for shopping or a restaurant and stay quiet if someone messing in your vehicle you will learn fast on your phone. Know w...
    Cons:
    The part of the GPRS is a bit difficult to configure, but nothing to panic to locate your vehicle.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections