Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- can be mounted in diferent positions
- one knob system for orientation setting
- holds firmly the tablet
- perfect for HP touchpad in my case.
- not intrusive
- my son is pleased ;-)
- the retainers that attach to headrest broke, as the cylinders on my headrest are thicker. Arranged to hold it with quick plastic fasteners.
- plastic seems of moderate quality, we will see how long it lasts UV exposition with time...
- could have velcro system to mount on headrest base, for every car model use
very good holder for the price, can be oriented easily how we want.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.