DX  » Community » Reviews » 5W LED Constant Current Source Power Supply Driver (90~265V)
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:402 (40%)
  • 4 Star:603 (60%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It does what it promises

posted by stevee123 on 04/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The power supply looks very similar to original one. It does the same job.
    Cons:
    After putting it into the light bulb cover, you have to isolate it, so it doesn't touch any alluminium or other conductive parts.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Its not 12V output it 24V

posted by Hanina on 03/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Low price, Build is OK, soft wiring, Small size easy to mount inside lemp or other unit, easy to wiring
    Cons:
    It not 12volt output its 24V and it almost blwo my 12V LED when I connectet them. The high voltage side (220V) is not isolate a...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Replacement

posted by CraigH on 02/07/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    LED GU10 lamps have average to poor reliability. I have seen LED and PSU failures. These are a good replacement allowing a fix avoiding disposal of an expensive lamp. I have had to repair 15 lamps that I bought out about 36. Failures includes the PSU, and t...
    Cons:
    You need to be skilled to use these. A level of electrical/electronic trade skills are necessary. You are dealing with 240VAC h...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    compact LED driver

posted by agrisp on 01/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very small form factor LED driver. Can be used to drive 4 or 5 1W LEDs in series. Clearly marked soldering points. Flexible wires allow this unit to be placed in GU10 bulbs which are assebmled using threaded screw assembly type. E.g. wires can be twisted.
    Cons:
    Not really a con for particular unit. Bought it to fix blinking GU10 5x1W LED bulb, appears problem lies within LED soldering p...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect to replace led lights reactor.

posted by luizfernandoh on 09/22/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It is good to replace the internal power supply with 5x1w with socket E27 led lamps. Of course my led lamps should work for more time, but this power suply is the same that comes inside led lights.
    Cons:
    I think it should have a kind of heat sink, sice it become very hot during operation, considering that it has to work closed in...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections