DX  » Community » Reviews » Genuine Stereo Earphones w/ Volume Control/Microphone for Ipod/Iphone (3.5mm Jack/106cm Cable)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Great purchase – Genuine Apple Stereo Earphones w/ Volume Control/Microphone for iPod/iPhone (3.5mm Jack/106cm Cable) Reviews

posted by Liorama on 12/07/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
I have tried a few iPhone/iPod earphone on DX, these ones are the best yet, all the cheaper ones have are alright but these ones are almost if not the same as the original apple ones. I have to pairs both work great. they have Volume buttons, Main play/stop/next/previous button and a microphone...all working
Cons:
two small things, although the price is amazing comparing to the Apple ones you can find 5$ ones on DX which I've tried once and they work well and had all the features (i'm not sure how good the mic was though and so I prefer these ones, the others are also sold out alot of the times I check). One more thing, the volume buttons on my second pair don't have the "click" sound when pressed, but that's nothing...
Other:
It worth getting them just so not to give 60$ or more to Apple...
Bottomline:
Get them is you need a pair...You might want to get a backup pair as well... :)

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections