DX  » Community » Reviews » Genuine Stereo Earphones w/ Volume Control/Microphone for Ipod/Iphone (3.5mm Jack/106cm Cable)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 3
Works ok, apple look&feel, bad sound quality – Genuine Apple Stereo Earphones w/ Volume Control/Microphone for iPod/iPhone (3.5mm Jack/106cm Cable) Reviews

posted by yampo on 03/15/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
Looks and feels just as the original apple iphone 4 earphones. Volume control works, microphone works, central button works (play, pause, skip forward, skip backwards, answer and hang up calls).
Cons:
Audio quality is really bad. Bass is totally inexistant and distorts at reasonable medium/high volume (80%)
Other:
I just got sku 42004 a couple of days ago and they sound 100% better than these ones. It's a shame those don't have volume control
Bottomline:
The truth is there's no decent earphones for iphone at this price locally and original costs like 50 dolars (and still sound on those are not great at all). If you really need the volume control and central button (i do as i use it to control the music while jogging) and you don't care about the sound quality, go with it, otherwise buy another one or even a non apple earphones here at dx (ie sku 42004)

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections