DX  » Community » Reviews » Quick Double Shoulder Belt Strap w/ 2 Metal Locks for 2 DSLR Cameras
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:00 (0%)
  • 4 Star:1003 (100%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    fast, great price, but medium quality

posted by bmanuel on 12/24/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Using shoulder straps is best for the neck. This one in particular is comfortable and beautiful and having the option to use both or one is great! The buying experience on DX was absolutelly great (actually im buying lot´s of accessories for my cam), f...
    Cons:
    I don´t trust on the metal safe of this shoulder straps. Got a friend that bought one similar (don´t know if exact sa...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    could be cheaper

posted by felipinio on 11/03/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very good for the price, but i think its price coulde be lower, its not the top the line, yet it works as it should, supports great weitgh and doesn't show any sign of damage or anything like that. the metal locks are great and secure enough
    Cons:
    the thread could be better secured, i lost one of them and now i only have on available for use,
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Missing Metal Locks

posted by vagrant10 on 01/16/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    With this budget as compared to the original product out there in the market, I would say it's worth it.
    Cons:
    None so far
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections