Sort by:
15 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8713 (87%)
  • 4 Star:132 (13%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    decent quality

posted by killraz0r on 06/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    - good material - Very cheap - Does what it need to do - Really protects your bike against dirt etc. - looks nice on a bike - easy to fit to your bike
    Cons:
    - Material is a bit hard to wash - uses velcro; once dirt comes between it, it will not close as it should be.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good

posted by KeNo94 on 05/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I think that all the bike owners should have one of these if they care about their bike. It fits all the bikes, its veryy cheap for its build quality and VERY usefull product. You can just remove it to wash it and then put it on again.
    Cons:
    It's a cheap and useful pad that provides protection for the bicycle frame against chain slaps (which tend to chip off the pain...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Stylish looking protector.

posted by Sfyspy on 04/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Look at this Price OMG take 5 ;) - Quality is REAL good! - Easy to install on bike - It looks So Coooool!
    Cons:
    No Cons, I use it more than 3 month, no Cons at all!! Except Pesonal Con: Iam not fan of Merida. I painted it acril black co...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool

posted by Taran2uls on 03/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    icely packed. The velcro band is strong and doesn't see to let go easily. Merida brand on it although would also be ok if it was completely black or just an image. It is big enough to cover your frame around the rear wheel (where it's meant to be).
    Cons:
    My frame it is from aluminium and the tubes ar biger then the steel tubes, and the chainstay protector it is a litle small but ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good thing

posted by Veltnar on 02/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It's a nice bike frame protector from chain slap. Seems to be quite durable, stretchy enough with reliable velcro lock. Made of decent material, has a nice Merida logo.
    Cons:
    Couldn't find any. Except for the product is doubtly made by Merida itself.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great item

posted by basarancan on 02/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Ease of use, good-look finishing and does the job. Prevent bicycle from starches.Lightweight and material quality are the other pros.Nicely packed.
    Cons:
    Nothings seems negative except, -if u don't like brand name on it- the merida logo.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bicycle Chainstay Protector

posted by gdlauro on 02/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This Merida Bicycle Chainstay Protector is an excelent item if you like keeping your frame without scratches during your rides. Relation quality/price is really good, I'm very happy with it and also fits the brand of my bike (this is a thing that i really a...
    Cons:
    No cons. Price for this item is really low and quality good.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelent item

posted by madmax1981 on 01/25/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I bought this item to protect my frame from the chain. I want to say that the material is very good, and finishing and screen printing in addition to perfect seams. The velcro band is strong and doesn't see to let go easily. My bike looks very nice now with...
    Cons:
    My frame it is from aluminium and the tubes ar biger then the steel tubes, and the chainstay protector it is a litle small but ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    You can buy it if wanna increase your bike life

posted by Charmarder on 01/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good price especially if you 3+. Look nice and rests firmly on the tube. It really protect your frame. Merida brand it is awesome, because I have Merida bike, but it suited for any bike ;).
    Cons:
    Seams look a little sloppy, but it is really no matter. That's because main idea is protect your frame from chine.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice for the money. watch dimentions

posted by thepupil on 11/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Nicely packed. The velcro band is strong and doesn't see to let go easily. Merida brand on it although would also be ok if it was completely black or just an image. It is big enough to cover your frame around the rear wheel (where it's meant to be).
    Cons:
    My oldtime racebike is made from steel instead of aluminium and therefore the frame is thinner at the back side where this wrap...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections