DX  » Community » Reviews » Military Glow-in-the Dark Water Resistant Quartz Wrist Watch - Black (1 x SR626SW)
Sort by:
10 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:707 (70%)
  • 4 Star:202 (20%)
  • 3 Star:101 (10%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Solid looking watch

posted by BoxterSS on 03/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very nice and good watch. Comes already with battery. The date was correct at arrive, which is nice touch. Very light, but not so light. Very good strap. I nylon straps. They are very better than metal or leather.
    Cons:
    Very good and nice watch for a sub US$ 10 price tag
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very good watch

posted by rarito on 12/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    it is a very good watch. have it for more than half a year, works perfect, I even checked the precission compared to mi radio controled watch and.... surprise.... this watch (at least mine) has something like 1-2 seccond per week. that is more tha fine for ...
    Cons:
    Wrist band started to fray arround the hole where I use to adjust. batery lasted only six month
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome watch with Day and Date!!

posted by Blackbird2308 on 07/02/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap and very accurate!! Been after a Day/Date watch for everyday use that is cheap and if you smash/drown it you won't cry. This watch is fantastic. Big fan!! Very accurate timepiece. low profile and just the right size. Lume is a nice touch also being ve...
    Cons:
    The band is a little short.... that's it really.... be nice if it was available with either a metal (Stainless Steel) or rubber...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Watch

posted by Keegs1 on 06/08/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    -Great Build Quality -Displays the Date and Day (You have to adjust it at the end of each month if it's not a 31 day month but that's not a big deal) -Looks very nice -Water Resistant (only 1 ATM but it's better than nothing) -Watch hands and times glow in ...
    Cons:
    -Strap was alittle short (It fits me on the 2nd longest pin and I have somewhat average wrists)
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good watch

posted by Greg22 on 04/03/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Nice looking, really nice indeed. Glow in dark
    Cons:
    Looks cheap Not glass, it's plastic Wristband bad quality Day of week or month came broken.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Military Water Resistant Quartz Wrist Watch

posted by noxfuchs on 03/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    + It's a cool looking wrist watch. + Hour, minute, and second hands glow in the dark beautifully. + Size: Medium - It's not a giant monster or a tiny little bug. + It's light. + Sturdy enough to deserve the word "military" in the title. + Stainles...
    Cons:
    - The band should be longer. - It's not waterproof. It is splashproof, which is a different thing. - It's hard to change and ma...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Military Glow-in-the Dark Water Resistant Quartz W

posted by sakuranet on 01/04/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Pretty nice looking watches. I bought just USD 4.75, with promo price...amazing...very lucky...;-), Easy to spot the time, big numbers, Comfortable, not very heavy. It really shows in the dark as mentioned in the description of the product. No annoying and ...
    Cons:
    The matherials looks cheap and painted, I think not durable. It's hard to set numeric day, months is easy. Hope this watch resi...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good option

posted by 0001000 on 12/30/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - It looks way better once you have on your hands, that on the pictures. - Nicely finished, you can actually see all the small numbers very vividly. - Easy to spot the time, big numbers. - Comfortable, not very heavy. - Needles glow in the dark, as well as...
    Cons:
    - Quadrant is way bigger that what I spected. - Comes in a little plastic bag, that doesn't protect him during shipping.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice sport watch

posted by exerramun on 12/18/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It really creates a nice impression on him.- All details can be seen without problems.- Quadrant is quickly and easily due to its generous size.- It is very light and barely noticeable wear it.- It really shows in the dark as mentioned in the description of...
    Cons:
    It has no container box, so it is not suitable for gift.- It is very difficult to place on the day of the week and the correspo...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pretty Good

posted by nicknyname on 10/29/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Pretty nice looking watches. Mine one has amazing accuracy - less than 1 second a week! White hands on black dial - time is very easy readable. Military look. Very beautiful wrist watch. 500 characters more
    Cons:
    The build matherials looks cheap. The case feels as painted. Not durable. Not sure glass or pastic at the wathces face. It's ha...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections