DX  » Community » Reviews » Iphone/Ipod Touch/Ipad Controlled Rechargeable 3-CH R/C I-Helicopter w/ Gyroscope - Silver + Black
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:504 (50%)
  • 4 Star:383 (38%)
  • 3 Star:121 (12%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great toy

posted by Thomio on 03/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is a very fun toy!! It flies very nicely, after you get used to the controls. It is crashed quite a lot and it is still working. It's nice that there are some spare parts included, one tail rotor and a set of main rotors. So if they break it can be fix...
    Cons:
    After a lot of flying the battery runs not so long anymore, its like 2 to 3 minutes a time. The battery of the transmitter stil...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Adult Toy!!!

posted by lyogui on 11/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's a grown-up kid toy! It's amazing make it fly through the office!!! It's more effective if used indoor. It's awesome that you don't have to buy batteries to use it. Charges really fast and give you 10 minutes of fun with every full charge.
    Cons:
    It can be affected by soft winds, but it's really cool if used indoor.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice toy

posted by strange on 10/25/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap. Easy to control. No need for batery. comes with extra blades.
    Cons:
    Do not let it fall often.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great toy

posted by dreacko on 08/29/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It look really nice, it came with a good package, very save for the travel. The signal work fine I already use it several times and it never lost the signal. It have a nice set of lights and this can be turn on/off from the same smartphone that is really...
    Cons:
    I think that the only cons of this product is that the price can be a little bit better. It won't be easy to control if you ne...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Batery no good

posted by Blolibr on 07/11/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Cheap, easy to use
    Cons:
    Batery does not last more than 3 minutes of fly. If you do not give all motor in the start it will not fly but no more than 3 ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Fun

posted by sedatbjk on 06/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It is great fun. i use this with my asus transformer prime tablet with i-helicopter app and it works great. it was hard to control it at first but i figured it out now. and you need a big room to fly it.
    Cons:
    no cons, but at first it's hard to control it, you can learn how to control it by time.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great starter heli at a good price

posted by Nkelly226 on 12/31/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I purchased this heli for my little brother for Christmas during the black Friday sale and received an excellent deal on the heli! I gave it to him on Christmas without knowing if he would like it and come to find out he has been wanting to buy one for a wh...
    Cons:
    The only con I can think of is that it takes a little while to get used to flying lol but that's nothing to do with the product...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    iLike it!

posted by iamjac on 09/22/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - TOTALLY stable, I've never seen one so steady - Nice built it compared to similar - Stunning lights! - It doesn't require batteries! it has build in rechargeable ones! - Really easy to find install and run iOS App - Came with english manual - Came with s...
    Cons:
    - The battery only last 6-10 minutes - It can't drag a small camera up :P or hook with things - It take a while to charge the b...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections