DX  » Community » Reviews » Iphone/Ipod Touch/Ipad Controlled Rechargeable 3-CH R/C I-Helicopter w/ Gyroscope - Black
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:402 (40%)
  • 4 Star:603 (60%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent product fly goods works good

posted by ConSolmod on 02/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Pros: Good product for the price. Works well with my iphone 4. Flys good. Easy to fly. Takes time to learn to fly but when you know how, the product is very fun to own. It's not an outdoor product. Must fly indoors. I tried outdoor and it just fly away from...
    Cons:
    Cons: Price is fair for the product that you buy. But it can be cheaper. No other cons I can think of for this product.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good quality & Durable

posted by Zorinush on 01/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Nice looking, Good quality construction, takes some time to learn how to control but after a few day it becomes easy, very durable - survived some hard craches.
    Cons:
    Battery time can be better.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Its awesome !!!

posted by aakashzxv1 on 10/05/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Maybe in points i can be mote clear ? 1.overall best. 2.nice LED's for headlight and red and blue color changing LED on tail. 3.it flies properly. 4.its controlled from iphone , i think everyone knows that. 5.he quality of this product is nice. 6.it looks d...
    Cons:
    THE BATTERY It sucks For me its just 5 mins of flying.. Then it starts to fly low .. And then shawty dies.(battery) If you t...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The perfect game for the office

posted by Terc91 on 08/30/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Good item. - It just plug and play. - Really easy to use. A child could operate it. - Easy to carry with you, because it is small. - Good flying time with 1 charge. - There is no remote control, you use the iphone - Easy to pick up and fly - Fast s...
    Cons:
    - Very affected by wind, even if a person runs by it. -I haven't found other any cons for now. I hope not to find forever!
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great and stable rc helicopter

posted by SnakeNET on 08/18/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good looking Very resistant Very stable in flight USB rechargeable Charge quickly Good flight duration Replacement parts provided
    Cons:
    The iPhone program is not very usefull to handle The hélicopter has no trim for direction and the flight everytime in fro...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections