DX  » Community » Reviews » T6 Smooth Crown Water Resistant XML-T6 3-Mode "1200-Lumen" White LED Bike Light with Battery Set
Sort by:
13 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:547 (54%)
  • 4 Star:385 (38%)
  • 3 Star:81 (8%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    *NOT* water resistant

posted by jbabic on 07/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Bright light for the price, but not any brighter than my other similar light sku.82510 which I bought at the same time. I like that this one has a smooth crown, and wish more did.
    Cons:
    This light has slots cut in its housing. If exposed to rain, the internal circuitry will certainly be subjected to water damag...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    This thing is BRIGHT!

posted by jaygeeknz on 03/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This light is incredibly bright. I can see reflective signs light up 2 blocks away in broad daylight. When riding home in the dark, oncoming cars dip their lights as they see me approaching. In Mode 3 (Flashing, Bright) any driver in front of me has no excu...
    Cons:
    The handlebar mount is too loose - rubber loops don't hold it firmly in place. Would prefer a clip mechanism, also so it would ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great light

posted by hugootje on 01/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    great bikelight! shines as bright as carlights I use it for evening- bike-riding with friends Light is strong enough for riding on road, field. easy to use Used it serveral times on high capacity and make two hour -rides = no problem!
    Cons:
    delivery time was six weeks. So you might be patient. you better buy a tracker to track your package Should indicate battery-le...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Lights up my life

posted by AnteKD on 12/11/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very strong light, almost scary when I see reflections from deers eyes in the wood while I'm running. Easy to attach to the bicycle, just a couple of maneuvers, and then I'm off.
    Cons:
    The cord between the battery and the lamp is almost to short and a bit clumsy.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good product

posted by tortello on 10/12/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    very nice product with small battery, easy to use and powerfull light. I used in a very darks roads with no troubles. Instead, I've been saved by T6 Smooth Crown Water Resistant XML in a very difficult ride (with my mountain bike) that came through the night
    Cons:
    no instructions inside the package and no lamp replacement. The price is good, but I think is a little expensive!
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Worth the buy!

posted by ggmurder on 09/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It works nice... a really strong beam of light, with a long range reach. - It coasts something like 160 U$ in m,y country... - its really good to make the drivers at traffic to know that your bike is there... I got hitted by car 2 times so far... 2 time...
    Cons:
    the charger when atacched to the battery makes a noise that remembers caps squealing at high end PC VGA.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice light

posted by OddFellow on 09/21/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very bright light. With a very long reaching beam.
    Cons:
    The beam is a bit week at the senter. Battery holder shod been in PVC or something to be water proof. The O-ring is a bit har...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    quick delivery, good package and good product

posted by tortello on 08/03/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Like I said in the title: quick delivery, good package and good product. Bright light and very good for mountain bikers who like to go out pratice at night. Very good straps too
    Cons:
    there is no manual inside the package and that is not good for the people who doesn't know how to put it to work
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    T6 Smooth Crown Water Resistant XML-T6 3-Mode "120

posted by rka973 on 01/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very bright (Much Brighter than my two other 900 lumen lights) Fairly solid spot - only slight centre fade. Sleek design
    Cons:
    1. Tailcap battery indicator always stays red, even when fully charged. Have checked with other batteries and it is definately...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Quite good, but with weakness

posted by LogicDaemon on 11/26/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very bright, with smooth spot in centre of the beam. Highlighted clicky switch, not too hard but not prone to accidental switching. High capacity cell battery. Good mount (non-rotating though).
    Cons:
    - High self-discharge when off. Mine fully discharges in two days (it's switched off!). Disconnect light from battery while not...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections