DX  » Community » Reviews » P7 Water Resistant SSC-P7 4-Mode 900~1200-Lumen White LED Bike Light with Battery Pack Set
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
When you have to be seen! – P7 Water Resistant SSC-P7 3-Mode 900~1200-Lumen White LED Bike Light with Battery Pack Set Reviews

posted by sillymike on 08/10/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
Very bright, decent price, seems to be waterproof (I often ride in the rain, and it is still going strong). I have been told my car drivers that that strobe mode is annoying... So I keep on using it. As it means they see me! Since I use mainly the strobe mode, I can easily use it for a week of two before it needs to be recharged
Cons:
None really, I wish they would have had a different mounting system... but the o-ring does a decent job at keeping everything in place.
Other:
When the battery runs low, it would be nice if the light would 'fade' down... instead of just stopping.
Bottomline:
If you are looking for a light to instal on your bicycle for the commute (or to go in the trail at night) this is a good option. It works just has well as my older BLT lights, and it's 1/4 the price of the nightrider.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections