Just excellent – P7 Water Resistant SSC-P7 3-Mode 900~1200-Lumen White LED Bike Light with Battery Pack Set Reviews
posted by speedyvelo on 01/19/2013
Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
1. Uses SSC-Z7 led, an update of the P7. The new Creed XML may be better but the difference will be hard to see under normal uses.
2. I like neutral white color.
3. The aluminum caase have excellent craftsmanship. I see the same parts in other lights here in DX.
4. The assemble is excellent. In all the commentaries here I see no major problems with poorly assemble lights which I was seen in other lightd. This is a major plus why I decided for this light.
5. The light produced is excellent with good spread and wide center cone of bright light. Until now I have been using a car halogen light with a 7AH battery. This will replace it without any problems.
6. Price is excellent 6 to 7 times less than a similar light in the US market.
I do not see any.
Get it. I am considering to get another one and cover the glass lens with a red tape (you can buy it an auto-part store use to repair car stop lights), so I can use it day and night in strobe mode as a rear light.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.