Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1007 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Product

posted by robertoew on 06/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very good product. I installed it outside of my house and it is working perfectly. The distance is not so big, but for my use I don't have any complain. It is made of good material quality and the remote control is small (looks like a keychain). I tried the...
    Cons:
    It is not some kind of plug and play. You will have to cut wires and do an easy electrician job.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice remote relay switch.

posted by vmendelis on 03/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Can turn power off and on remotely!!! Had one for more than a year still working perfectly . Lights is not the only application for it. Have one set into an extension cord so I can turn any appliance into remote controlled one. Used it for water pump in my ...
    Cons:
    The range is a bit low when used out doors. Have to watch the watts as it has a max load which should not be exceeded or it wil...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great looks, surprising quality, great functionality

posted by nedamdam on 01/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Looks very nice Quality build Easy to install When wall switch is turned off and back on, lights light up (safe if battery in the remote dies)
    Cons:
    little more expensive (double as the cheap ebay stuffs) but it looks amazing compared to the cheap stuffs
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice remote relay switch.

posted by vmendelis on 10/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Can turn power off and on remotely!!! Had one for more than a year still working perfectly . Lights is not the only application for it. Have one set into an extension cord so I can turn any appliance into remote controlled one. Used it for water pump in m...
    Cons:
    The range is a bit low when used out doors. Have to watch the watts as it has a max load which should not be exceeded or it wil...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect for the price

posted by JackCoCrunch on 09/07/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Build quality for the receiver and transmitter is surprisingly good and strong. Easy installation no manual required, pop from the box and you can install it straight. The remote design is very simple and modern. The remote works behind a wall or with any o...
    Cons:
    There's none i can think of! The remote distance wasn't that far but it's not a problem to me.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A very useful and convenient product

posted by jseoane on 09/05/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Build quality is very good Size would surprise me, expected to be the largest recipient the small size allows for installation in any box of energy The remote control is very solid and refined shown good quality and looks very strong The reception is very g...
    Cons:
    If the receiver is left without power, does not preserve the state in which it was to press the remote control buttons, leaving...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Looked very interesting, so I bought it! Well worth it!!!

posted by tommex84 on 07/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Since I am an electronics expert I am very keen on this sort of gadgets, so here's what I noticed so far: - Cheap (price not the quality) and very useful. - Build quality is excellent! Not some cheap plastic but good sheet metal (the unit & the remote)....
    Cons:
    The only small problem I had was the dead battery in the remote, but I had no problems finding new one.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections