DX  » Community » Reviews » USB Rechargeable 2.4GHz 4-CH R/C Helicopter w/ Gyroscope - Blue + Red
Sort by:
14 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:578 (57%)
  • 4 Star:436 (43%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good RC toy for its price

posted by Voveriusss on 04/02/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very easy to use. It fell a lot of times and it still works like a charm. Those two leds in front of the heli is good when you are flying in the dark. It flies from 8 to 10 minutes (for such small heli I think it is more than okay). Good distance. I flew it...
    Cons:
    It loses thrust when you are trying to spin it on his axis... Almost impossible to adjust to not to spin to sides when it is on...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A really cool toy, besides the low flight time.

posted by homerobono on 08/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good responsiveness; High distance range (15~20m); Great motor power; Can reach great height of flight; Good crash resistance; Comes with two spare wings; Can be used indoor and outdoor.
    Cons:
    Poor battery, flight won't last more then 5 minutes, after that the helicopter rise only up to 40cm off the ground; Very light,...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best one I ever had

posted by blablabla1 on 05/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -Real 4 channel chopper - Crash resistance 2.0 - Great to fly indoors, never bored with this chopper (expect when it's loading).
    Cons:
    - Battery of my first chopper worked for 1 minute, but after a return to dx the next one flied for 10 minutes non stop. - cann'...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Incredibly stable

posted by ogulbrandsen on 05/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Stability Radio based controller (not IR) USB charging Cheap! 4 channel control Easy to fly
    Cons:
    Only 5 min flying time. Not suitable for aerobatics
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good 4 Channel Starter

posted by bromster on 02/07/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very Stable Very Tough
    Cons:
    -Average 6-8 min of flying, 40 min to charge, but it is a small heli, so what do you expect? -Not very fast, i.e not very aggre...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Decent helicopter

posted by retry32 on 12/14/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It didn't break after falling (indoor) many times It didn't break after the rotor hit the wal serval times (indoor) It didn't break after cutting my roses (outdoor) Very stable but... Nice color. Cool LED light on it. Stays in the air for around 15 minutes
    Cons:
    Not really controllable outdoor because of the wind. Doesn't exactly stay at his location when it's idle. LED light wastes batt...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice little 4ch

posted by fractale on 09/15/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It's very stable and cuite easy to use. The sound is good. I was unsure to buy a cheap chopper to learn using 4ch, but this is cute and easy to handle and learn with. For indoors use. The battery is ok for little usb charge, some fun and then back to work....
    Cons:
    Controls not so precise.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Real feal

posted by hietaja on 08/09/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Real 4-channel makes it feal right. Adjustmentknobs really do something and after taht the copter is very stable and and flys straight. Flight range is also reasonable. With one word, it´s FUN! It´s very pleasing when you first time manage to land...
    Cons:
    Short battery life. My dog does not like it at all. It allraedy ate both of spare blades..
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The best choice for amateurs!

posted by Pirata87 on 07/05/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The helicopter is ideal for those wishing to start using toys of this type, flight 4 channel REAL, good range and good stability, very stable on flying, very resistant to crashes and falls.
    Cons:
    The low battery life. My solution was to adapt it a battery of iPod nano, so it reaches a capacity of 400 mAh approximately.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice Firts Helicopter

posted by Odonel on 05/19/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Low price for real 4-CH Long life battery in flight (7 minutes) Easy to use RC (less consumption of batteries in the transmitter)
    Cons:
    I do not think we can buy spare parts and only comes with 2 half propellers as spare Engines a bit louder than I expected Magne...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections