Sort by:
47 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8540 (85%)
  • 4 Star:136 (13%)
  • 3 Star:21 (2%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Affordable Battery Cell

posted by Capricor on 10/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very low cost, very useful, you will need it for many electronic product such as LED light strips remote control etc. maybe calculator? The voltages are measured by the auto-range multimeter (which also bought from DX) and they all shows mostly at around...
    Cons:
    None.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great batteries for the price

posted by Mindflash on 03/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    These batteries are used in a wide variety of devices Work as intended They are not worse than most batteries you will find elsewhere
    Cons:
    They work ok but they are simple and cheap batteries, by some Panasonic, Energizer, Sony and etc if you need something safer an...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Retro stuff?

posted by Kribbzor on 12/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    haha! Perfect! There batteries brought my old pokemon games back to life :) So many memories from the good old day. You get so many batteries and the price is un-beatable. Thanks DX!
    Cons:
    There are no cons. Maybe a too big package for just 2 game boy games (in my case) but what the heck. You never know when you ne...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice quality and price

posted by cyprazz on 12/14/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very nice price and the duration of the batteries is good. relation price/quality is very good. work every battery. Todo muy bien las baterias buenas y de calidad, duran bastante no como unas de marca pero por ese precio duran bastante.
    Cons:
    no cons, the product is all OK. the package is nice accord for the price. Nada en contra todo funciona bien sin problemas
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Super batteries

posted by Ghunzul on 11/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very useful and very cheap per unit. Best deal around here if you need this kinds of batteries. They come in a nice protection "suit" you wont have problems with the quality of the product.
    Cons:
    Actually just it is too cheap x) and comes in a large number probably if you need them for 1 product you will never waste them.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    super!

posted by flouris on 11/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's a very very cheap product! I can now have so many batteries that I never have to start searching when I will be in need for batteries to use my laser pointer and other small devices, my calculator etc.
    Cons:
    They last less than the branded CR2025 batteries but with this price you are still the winner!
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 1
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good batteries, bad packaging

posted by livewire242 on 10/22/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    You get a ton of batteries, and they seem to be of good quality. They didn't die after a week like the last batch I bought elsewhere.
    Cons:
    The packaging is horrible. They used packing tape to hold them in the case. Problem is, when you want to take them out and us...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great value

posted by menachem.s on 08/13/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good price. Works fine for me with my polar watch. Saves my the pain to go to the store each time I run out of batteries.
    Cons:
    The packaging is a bit flimsy, once opened, its hard to keep all batteries stored in place.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Buy

posted by rmartos1228 on 07/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -Very useful items -I have many remote control and other things that used this kind of battery -It is very cheap compare to other online store -So far, all battery that I tried is working. I just hoping all will work -I will buy again once my battery left o...
    Cons:
    So far never see any negative points yet
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good batteries with low prize

posted by Juso00 on 10/25/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    My polar wearlink stop working and I noticed that battery is dead. Watched from store in my country, I will not pay 1.95€ from one piece. Then I watched from DX, low price and 25 pieces almost same price than 1 piece in my country. Building quality is good....
    Cons:
    None
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 5
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections