DX  » Community » Reviews » 120-LED 1.4x1.3M Net Style Christmas Light (8-Mode White LED 220V AC)
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:504 (50%)
  • 4 Star:383 (38%)
  • 3 Star:121 (12%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great buy for little money

posted by Pitowka on 11/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very bright LEDs. Shine a cold white light. Mesh perfectly stretched, fixed on the window. There are mode dial on which there is a button that, when clicked change the flashing mode, but how to fix this or that mode, I did not understand. Therefore, the mod...
    Cons:
    At one point found a blackout on the wire, probably repair the assembly. The plug had to be replaced. Wire thin.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and flimsy, but good value

posted by arnons1 on 10/18/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Cheap, Easy to use. Mode selector is nice and offers various modes of operation.
    Cons:
    There was one dead LED on arrival, which you think they would catch. AC cord is flimsy and short and quite dangerous IMO. Light...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Xmas decoration!

posted by Eville1 on 01/27/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Oh boy am i glad i bought this. The kids love to play with all the diff modes and at least 3 times a day we have a diff view out of the window haha
    Cons:
    No cons of what i can think of. If i really have to mention one it would maybe be the short cord to the plug (less then a meter...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Christmas is (was) here

posted by joonak on 12/28/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I really like the net form. It makes it looking better and easier to instal on yuor window.
    Cons:
    The power cord was really really short, I replaced it with new cable. The cable what I used is also thciker than old one which ...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great mood light

posted by BigJay on 03/01/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - great price - nice white color of the light, not too yellow, not too blue - bought it for Christmas but it makes a great choice for mood light, I'm now using it as a "star sky" ceiling in bedroom, looks really nice from the bed - mine has a EU plug
    Cons:
    - it doesn't remember the mode when you turn if off, so you always have to go through all the annoying flashing modes even if y...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice, works fine.

posted by Moppiilikuru on 01/04/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It's a nice and easy-to-install christmas lighting. The wife loves it.
    Cons:
    The electric wiring looks a little bit less than CE-approved. You probably don't need to yank the power cable very hard to deta...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great value!

posted by Netizen on 11/21/2007 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Nice shade of white light, the cables are unobtrusive and flexible, brilliant for mood lighting in a room or festivities :)
    Cons:
    The length of power cord is way too short unless you're mounting the lights right next to a socket. Admittedly not all the flas...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great christmas light

posted by Ghlargh on 11/03/2007 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Cheap christmas light net using unfocused LEDs. Several more or less irritating flashing or fading modes.
    Cons:
    "continuous" glow is actually switched at 100Hz (2*50Hz mains frequency), making it slightly irritating if it moves a...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections