Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- No drivers installation were needed (for windows 7).
- Stays cool
- Regular antenna connection so can easily extent the wires.
- The antenna comes with a vacuum sticker that has a magnet on the back of it and then the antenna sticks to it with the magnet.
- The dongle is bigger than a standard dongle (about x2) so the USB connection might not fit in your computer case USB port (nothing a USB extension cable can't fix)
- I couldn't make the remote work (I guess it works with the application provided in the CD which I didn't use)
- I don't have a CD so I couldn't install the software, but I used VLC instead (Free open-source project) (in VLC go to "Open capturing device..." -> Capture mode: "TV (digital)" then use the Playback -> Program menu to switch between channels). Works great!
- I tested Idan+ reception in Israel (514000 kHz Bandwidth: 8 MHz) and it worked great in Netanya and Tel-Aviv.
I'm using this to have TV in XBMC and it's exactly what I need.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.