DX  » Community » Reviews » Antique Copper Metallic Oil Lighter (War Theme)
Sort by:
36 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6925 (69%)
  • 4 Star:3111 (31%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    awesome quality

posted by vish113 on 04/14/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This Lighter feels very solid with a pretty good looking design, amazing price. late delivery
    Cons:
    The lighter get very hot if you burn it for over a minute, the lighter will aspirate the fuel in the lighter after about a day ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good quality

posted by desmodes on 01/20/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This Lighter feels very solid with a pretty good looking design, amazing price, quick delivery.
    Cons:
    The lighter get very hot if you burn it for over a minute, the lighter will aspirate the fuel in the lighter after about a day ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice and heavy engraved oil lighter

posted by JermuFin on 11/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Lighter feels very nice! It's nice and heavy and feels very sturdy. Weight is 68g with fuel inside which is more than your regular oil lighter. Metal doesen't leave any smell and the engraving in very good quality and looks nice. Pivot is nice and sturdy an...
    Cons:
    None that I can think of for now.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    WW2 Theme Lighter

posted by Elliott-21 on 08/27/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Good lighter, lasted me over a year now and I'm using it pretty often. Only had to change the flints so far, nothing else.
    Cons:
    Sometimes has trouble lighting, and I have had a little bit of trouble filling the lighter with fluid, but if you use a thin it...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Lighter

posted by fressato on 07/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Great designed lighter, stylish war theme, works great, all friends were impressed by it from the price I paid. Easy to put oil in it, oil can be bought at any tabacco store.
    Cons:
    It's wick has runned out pretty quick (about 2 weeks). But that's probably beacause I played with it a lot. And it can also be ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Worth it

posted by rpm911 on 05/24/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This liter is gerat for the price, you can spend $20+ on a zippo that works exactly the same. The picture on the lighter is nicley engraved and dosnt look cheap at all. The metal is sturdy and will not break if you drop it. nn Good collectible. I would buy ...
    Cons:
    If you dont use the lighter for a while you will have to refill it up with lighter fluid. But that is the same problem with all...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool Zippo Sytle Lighter

posted by Hijikata on 02/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Almost everything. Is cheap like Hell, but it looks really more expensive. Is solid, War theme is nice if like these kind of things, and drawings are engraved, so there is no risk of losing then after some time. If you like to colect "Zippo" Style...
    Cons:
    There are a few contradictions. It says WII like in WWII but also mentions Vietnam War and to me, the soldiers on the front loo...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best Zippo availeble

posted by gatorix on 01/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Its reallt cheap - The imprint is just awsome, im very interested in these zippo's and my guess is the gave similar ones away to get youngsters join the Nam-war - High quality, which i didnt expect for this awsomenss and low price - Its really durable (I ...
    Cons:
    only 1 minor con, on the back it says WO II which i personlly wouldn'd advise to print it because this zippo is all in the nam ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Oil lighter

posted by deamis66 on 01/03/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I bought this lighter because I am interested in the military and certainly have been spared because I got the promised quality and appearance. and you recommend a purchase.
    Cons:
    I bought this lighter because I am interested in the military and certainly have been spared because I got the promised quality...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Looks good + Inexpensive

posted by tofurocks on 12/17/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -Looks as good as an authentic zippo, which are upwards of $40 where I live. -Solid lighter that will not break from use or dropping -Long wick + flint -War theme looks bad-ass
    Cons:
    -Broken english writing on front. -Not as metallic as pictured
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections