DX  » Community » Reviews » Antique Copper Metallic Oil Lighter (Cowboy Theme)
Sort by:
12 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8310 (83%)
  • 4 Star:172 (17%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    EXCELLENT LIGHTER! BUY IT IF YOU LIKE ZIPPO!

posted by ibo123 on 12/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great Zippo-Style lighter! SUPER PRODUCT! Design is really nice! You can't tell it's a phony! Price has changed because the item is so high quality and perfect! Comes with a flint! Really nice!
    Cons:
    Not the easiest to refuel on! But simply take your time putting the lighter fluid and you're good! AMAZING PRODUCT BUY IT!
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Show de bola

posted by thedragonton on 12/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Excelente produto para qualquer ocasião. O material é muito top e muito bem feito. Todo o desenho e a arte são de grande qualidade. A entrega foi feita de forma bem rápida e eu definitivamente aprovo esse produto.
    Cons:
    Nada a declarar contra esse produto.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    beautiful

posted by peuvca on 06/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Everyone notices your lighter, it got a really nice style, pretty beautiful and every chick will want to light her cigarette with you. greatly built for it's price collectionable item
    Cons:
    it scratches a bit, but any other defect, i really appreciated it
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Build, Great Price, Great Buy

posted by Egnar on 05/09/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Heavier than most oil lighters. Very solid build here. Definitely could take some abuse. - Functions smoothly and lines up tightly and perfectly so evaporation is minimal and the design looks seamless. - Super low price which makes it a no brainer if yo...
    Cons:
    - The weight makes most tricks slightly more difficult. - The wheel is a bit stiff for me. - Nothing else.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great

posted by elias94 on 05/04/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    easy to put gas and very nice. I think this product really good given the price. it looks fine details cowboy and horse, exceeded my expectations. very well. buy one. just as good as normal zippos.
    Cons:
    Doesn't come with fuel but fuel is cheap, but nothing really, the product is very good.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice one

posted by gatorix on 01/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I have this Zippo for quiet some time now and its a real nice one, my friends are jealous (normally tey can go for 30$ here) and it has a nice spot on my desk for people to admire
    Cons:
    If i had to get with an con i would say that the back isn't really a nice image, i'd recommend to make another coboy with an wi...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Oil Lighter For Price

posted by gunners327 on 10/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It is a very well built lighter for the price. It is fairly heavy and solid looking. I weighed it and it is right around 80g were as other oil lighters from this site are 60-70g. It also has a really nice design(cowboy theme) and is really good on lighter f...
    Cons:
    The flint isn't that great and the inside is a little bit rusty. Doesn't matter too much as flint is very cheap and rust doesn'...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    a good build and looking lighter

posted by ksenchy on 07/08/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It is the most beautiful lighter I've seen so for and I own a few that are genuine zippo products. Anyway I bought this as a gift for my father in law as he's always thinking that he's a cowboy since he bought himself a revolver. He's got a hat, revolver an...
    Cons:
    None really accept that the flint is a bit poor and probably won't last long, but they are disposable. Search for them under (S...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Antique Copper Metallic Oil Lighter (Cowboy Theme)

posted by NLfreakz on 05/17/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Pros about this lighter: - Best looking oil lighter from DealExtreme - Feels very very solid in your hands - The flame is good if you just fill it normally - It weight also very good so than it does not feel cheap - Also this lighter is easy to refill and t...
    Cons:
    Cons about this product: - The first time i light it the flame wasnt big but when i let it on for a 30 sec the flame was perfec...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Well built, nice motif, great price & does the job

posted by mendoncadu on 01/18/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Price is great - Well built, clear and precise cut of the motif - comes packed in a tiny cardboard box - works like expected - easy to unmount and refuel ------- Portuguese: - O preço é ótimo - Bem construído com um corte preciso e li...
    Cons:
    None at all! -- Nenhum contra!
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections