Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- It is very easy to use, just shake it and it turns on
- It's calibrated for about 65 kg and 65cm step
- Small & compact, fits well on belt or pants - quality belt clip!
- The reset button is next to the "options button" on the front panel. It is too easy to accidently press it while looking for the other button or holding the pedometer
- The distances don't seem to be 100% reliable
If you would like to check out how a pedometer works and if it suits you, this is a nice gadget.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.