Sort by:
17 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7613 (76%)
  • 4 Star:244 (24%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice lighter

posted by NicolasJannes on 05/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good quality, low price, exactly how I wanted, it's a cheap replacement for a zippo, same look, same materials, so if you like zippos, you would love this one! Especially if you're looking a low-budget price! Feels nice, easy to use. I really like it.
    Cons:
    No liquid in it, but I already knew it before ordering, so that's not a big problem
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very very nice

posted by madmax00x on 02/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    one of the most beautiful products I purchased from DX .... surely I'll buy others ... I was impressed by how well made and its price ... I like too much the sound as it opens and closes ... even the figure in relief and very well done I recommend it to eve...
    Cons:
    nothing...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great little thing to buy

posted by Pechu25 on 01/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It works. It looks great. It is wonderfully cheap. Even if it breaks down eventually, it will look good on a shelf. Easy to take apart, rebuild, refill.
    Cons:
    Not nearly as reliable as a real zippo. Bigger and not as useful as a usual lighter. Comes without fuel, but that's not much of...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazing lighter

posted by dondeen on 11/04/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    i bought this lighter really just because i wanted one of these types of lighters, an oil lighter, and buying an official zippo lighter would be too expensive for me. the lighter works just like a zippo lighter for the fraction of of the price.
    Cons:
    the only bad thing about this lighter is that it does not come with any fuel which makes sense because shipping it with fuel co...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    This is a great lighter, will only cost you $3.25

posted by pocketslompoc on 10/15/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    this lighter is the best lighter I'v had so far . I love the statue of liberty with the american flag in the background. The outside of the lighter has a nice vintage style tint to it.
    Cons:
    this is a great lighter at a great price, I looked at the inside of the lighter case and it wasn't what I expected it to be mad...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very neat looking lighter!

posted by unkee on 09/14/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It looks like a Zippo oil lighter. Works just like a genuine Zippo. Neat, cool looking design. Will not break easily when drop on hard surface floor, etc.
    Cons:
    Inside of the case may be dirty (Rusty looking, etc), although it is not a big deal. (If you touch it, your finger get dirty)
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great!

posted by pwnerl33t on 06/15/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Great lighter, good artwork on the item, very good for its price, lights first time.
    Cons:
    A few scrub marks on the corners, general wear and tear before I had even used it. took a while to light the first time, but af...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    American-Spirit Metal Oil Lighter

posted by NLfreakz on 05/17/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The thing that are good about this lighter: - I like the picture (and i am not form usa:)) - The weight is good - I like the color - When i hold it in my hand it just feel good - The wick is also good and new - The flint is good and new - When you open the...
    Cons:
    The thing that are not good abut this product; So far all thing on this product are good so i cant tell you any cons:)
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good oil lighter and good price!

posted by supdawg224 on 05/15/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Feels nice to hold in your hand, it is built robust. (The metal is nice and thick). - When fully filled it last long - I haven't had any trouble with it yet, only that it won't light sometimes but thats a minor thing. - The flint takes a lot to get &q...
    Cons:
    - The only thing i can think of is that the lid can be bent a little at the hinges
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent product

posted by Marcosreggiani on 07/27/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - The price is excellent compared to a zippo, quality is also very good all metal alloy appears to be quite strong and good quality. It is a striking resemblance to the original zippo.
    Cons:
    - Has no real cons, but it scratches quite easily, and also a little loose so the oil evaporates leaving no lasting so long.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections