Sort by:
16 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8113 (81%)
  • 4 Star:122 (12%)
  • 3 Star:61 (6%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Absolutely Practical

posted by Desssiii on 09/21/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - At last you can have some order in your cables. - Good quality. - Good price. - You can readjust the cables length at any time. - Also washable. - Translucent color perfectly matches variety of furnishing. - Light and compact, you can carry it everywhere ...
    Cons:
    - I was expecting a bigger item but when I tried to wrap my cords, the size was ok.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for patient people

posted by iPodAddicted on 02/01/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    When i read all the reviews about this product i imagined to get a GREAT product it is a good product, the material they used is very good because its flexible even if you have no cables around it you can play with it because it feels funny
    Cons:
    for me this wasnt a good product, i hate the cables being all tangled up but i am too much of an impatient person for grabbing ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good gadget

posted by darkfad on 01/30/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    These white fish will save you from untangling the wires of your headphones when you put them in your pocket or bag. Spend just a few seconds to wind the headphone wire your player on the skeleton fish and you'll be glad when you get them back.
    Cons:
    cons I have not found all the good stuff is good, the wire is kept well
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    fishbone smartwrap

posted by greenylee on 12/15/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    my headphone chord is not all over the place & now my headphone chord won't break as easily...no more torn wires for me, so i won't have to buy a new headphone evry two months because the chord is ripped or just too tangled to deal with
    Cons:
    i could've sworn i ordered green, but white is fine.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Usefull?

posted by simba119 on 07/17/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Its made with goog quality materials. The earphones will not get tangled any more.
    Cons:
    Are they really usefull? i dont really think so, cause how much time could you take un ravel the earphones, im pretty sure that...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great!

posted by bunnybum on 02/26/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This is a great little gadget that everyone should have. Do you have an iPod or similar and struggle to keep the headphones untangled? Just wrap the cord around this little fish and drop it in your pocket. No more tangled cords!
    Cons:
    There are really no cons to this product. It does what it's supposed to and with its flexible build you can fit close to any ca...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    organize your stuff

posted by jboto on 10/01/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Its a low priced fish shaped cable wrap. Mine was white (I was hoping for another color), which is ok. seems to be made from a good silicone based material.
    Cons:
    the ends of the fish do not always hold the cables perfectly, (Ive had better). Its white so it picks up the colors of anything...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for your headphones cables

posted by risoldi on 07/15/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This small plastic fish is a good choice if you are tired of shoving your headphones in your pockets to find them all tangled afterwards. The size is about right for rolling average headphones. It is very light, but the rubbery material feels very sturdy - ...
    Cons:
    None I can think of. This is an excellent, simple idea.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fishy Goodness

posted by Desdemmonna on 02/03/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Bigger than I expected, very sturdy, really cute. I haven't gone out and used it in my daily life but I think I will be useful with excessive cord problems I was having.
    Cons:
    Weird smell as noted by others, I washed mine as soon as I got it but it still lingered. It has gone away a bit from being left...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very nice cable management

posted by mmmik3 on 01/25/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The translucent fishbone looks very nice. The color is great and the build quality is good as well. I use this to hold together my headphone cable on trips... and it works really well. I don't need to untangle wires now every time I take out my headphones ...
    Cons:
    I can't think of any.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections