Sort by:
15 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:538 (53%)
  • 4 Star:477 (47%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Use for weight training

posted by SandyA on 09/10/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I use these for weight training, so I don't lose my grip. I had another pair of fingerless gloves with leather padding and I actually prefer these. The material is thinner than my old pair, so I have a better feel for what I'm holding. It makes me feel more...
    Cons:
    They can be a little hard to put on and take off. Sometimes it might take up to 2-3 seconds! Obviously this is a trivial compla...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A good budget buy

posted by Sanar6 on 07/21/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It consists of 2 types of materials, on the one hand a strong synthetic fabric, with other material, like rubber, and with an uneven surface. Pretty convenient, do not stifle the movement, can be used even in the summer, the hands do not sweat much. Looks p...
    Cons:
    It would be a little thicker, with the upper part, such gloves in the summer well, but do not use them in the cold season. Sami...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good gloves for a good price

posted by dalamscius on 06/17/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Surprisingly good quality material, haven't ripped or torn on me and I've used them quite a bit. They fit my hands nice and snug. Great for grabbing fish, especially something like Walleye that have very sharp scales or Pike that are very slippery
    Cons:
    None really, they do what they are supposed to do. If there's one thing I guess it would be insulation. They aren't very warm ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    fitness gloves

posted by piepeloi55 on 04/15/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's easy to use (it are gloves, doh). You got a very nice grip with it, cause of the rubber bubbles n the handpalm. There is no way a fshhook can get threw it. You can also use them for fitness, to get better grip on the dumpbells.
    Cons:
    I only use them with drumpbells, i don't fish often. So the three free fingers i don't need.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    No Slipped away!

posted by TheCaesar on 01/12/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Very helpful when holding something in wet conditions and mild .. easily stored in a waist bag or toolbox.
    Cons:
    materials used are still looking thin but comfortable, but seems to be easily damaged if exposed to friction with other objects.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A very nice Glove

posted by JonnyRibas on 02/13/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It's perfect! Cheap, good material, nice building, a non-slip efficient and ou can use ur fingers to do delicate works. I use it already for montain bike, and its nice have my bike on hands.
    Cons:
    No one untill now. Won't fit in large hands. I'm a man with normal hands for 1,75 meters high, and almost don't fit in my hands...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Professional Fishing Anti-Slip Gloves

posted by Poons on 02/09/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Professional Fishing Anti-Slip Gloves are great for things you need to have grip on. I used it under my hockey gloves because they were broken and needed something to cover the holes. Great buy if you want grip or extra protection underneath a glove(hockey)...
    Cons:
    The only con for Professional Fishing Anti-Slip Gloves is that the material is thin and would like it to be a bit thicker. The ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    i love them.

posted by dreamwalkerfa on 10/01/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I use them for driving. I don't fish, so I can't say anything about fishing part. Quality seems fine and fits my hands perfectly. No problem if you sweat in them, they are very comfortable.
    Cons:
    People with big hands might have problem, it is small-medium size. Doesn't look too durable, hopefully they will last for a whi...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Size

posted by isotco on 09/03/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Gives a great grip due to the small rubber dots in the palm and on the fingers. - Three cut fingers for work that requiers precision. - The build quality is pretty good. - They look great : )
    Cons:
    - They ain't designed with people with large hands in mind. - Not waterproof.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    handy and useful to have.

posted by akdiddy80 on 09/01/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    excellent for driving. i bought these gloves for work which involves me driving a forklift and the non-slip rubber dots on them work really well. the color is nice as well. the cut out fingers make it easy to make finer precision tools. they also breathe r...
    Cons:
    the faberic could be a beter quality material. the wear and tear is starting to show.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections