Sort by:
90 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6256 (62%)
  • 4 Star:2926 (29%)
  • 3 Star:87 (8%)
  • 2 Star:11 (1%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

99% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great

posted by Zanga2 on 12/13/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - You need what ? a fish bone to prevent your headphones for not tangling again ? Well yes of course just that the fish bone may be smart enough, and yes this is a smart wrap fish bone. - Totally useful contraption, not only for headphone but also for charg...
    Cons:
    - None that i could have found
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Smart design

posted by pedh67 on 09/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    * Perfect for organising headphone wires. * Comes in enough colours so the wholer family can pick their favorite colour. * smaller than expected * Fun design
    Cons:
    * Maybe on the brink of being to small if the headphone has a thick wire.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good quality product. good value

posted by ALWest on 07/23/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - great build quality. good rubber, very flexible but still firm - great moulding quality, good design - very easy to use. - great colours. - cool shape. - good gift idea for someone with messy cables!
    Cons:
    - no cons for this product
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fishbone Smart Wrap 5-Pack

posted by masp34 on 04/11/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good! Soft material, silicone or something similar. You'll never risk others object in your pocket or backpack, putted togheter with your 'fish'. Easy to hold in hand or get inside a pocket or small bag, backpacks. Fits for my earphones cable, 1.2 meters l...
    Cons:
    Bigger than expected, but it's not a real problem. A bit expensive for a silicone (or something) product easy to manufacture.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bargain!

posted by TheWaG on 01/14/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    My girlfriend had been looking for these for some time, so I ordered them late last year. Got them in this week and they are a bargain! She absolutely loves them and I have to say they are pretty cute! They are of a nice and big size, soft but good quality ...
    Cons:
    Non so far. So far they look perfect. I have no clue how they look after a year or so, but with a rinse once in a while, they w...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good use

posted by zzzprozzz on 01/06/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    flexible silicon unbreakable unless u cut it good management for storing headphones just wrap them around it in any way you want and you got it colors are bright
    Cons:
    IT GETS VERY DUSTY AND IS HARD TO TAKE OUT OF YOUR POCKET after a while it gets very dirty and the bright colors turn dull and ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Superb!

posted by evillducky on 01/04/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Variety of colors Mobile Whimsical fish-bone is stylish and trendy. Great for keeping headphones/small wires contained and easy to handle. No knotted mess to unwind and straighten. Can take a beating, very flexible; they don't crack or break easily.
    Cons:
    The grips at the ends are slightly big for some headphones, thus the ends of the cords will sometimes slip out. More color var...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for storing the earphones in my backpack

posted by psytosco on 12/11/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    They are quite stylish. Regarding the size, I thought they were going to be smaller, but after using them, I realised that the size is perfect for my headphones. The material seems to be very good. I think the rubber will last very long. It really doesn't s...
    Cons:
    The endings where you're supposed to hook the cable endings could be a bit tighter, but it doesn't really undermine the usefuln...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice cable manager....

posted by guy753 on 11/01/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Convenient to reduce earphone cable length or to store earphones as it will prevent tangles Good looking - Cute and also not bulky even when cable is wrapped around - convenient for pocket use Good for friends - as they come in a pack of 5, you could keep s...
    Cons:
    Almost none as it is so simple - the only problem is that the ends may be a bit loose, however you can stop this by wrapping it...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cute, but less then efficiant.

posted by oshkizil on 09/26/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    it's colourful and gives cables more organized appearnce, also alot nicer to reach in bag and grab a cable which is rolled on this then just thrown in there. it's cute. Very cheap.
    Cons:
    the two holes on the edges are kind of wide so my earphones cables just slips through them and relesases, so much that i lost o...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 9
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections