DX  » Community » Reviews » Bluetooth 2.0 A2DP AVRCP Stereo Music Receiver and Handsfree (Black)
Sort by:
181 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:4582 (45%)
  • 4 Star:4581 (45%)
  • 3 Star:712 (7%)
  • 2 Star:24 (2%)
  • 1 Star:12 (1%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

97% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Good

posted by Voltioman on 06/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    is very easy to use has very good quality the battery lasts more than three hours working standby mode the battery lasts more than 8 hours is small and easy to carry is beautiful and elegant works very well and has very good audio quality The microphone has...
    Cons:
    solo tiene 10 metros de alcance si hay paredes y obstaculos pierde el alcance rapido
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome

posted by Hrafnahnef on 04/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Cowabonza! For a rather cheap price, I can use this to get Bluetooth music in the car stereo and handsfree while in my car. + Standard 3.5 mm output is easily connected to aux in of pretty much any car/stereo you want. + 3.5mm/USB charger will charge pretty...
    Cons:
    - You can not charge it while it is in use. The 3.5 mm audio output is the same connection used for charging. - There is not wa...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for saving the earphone from damage

posted by Esanchesl on 03/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The sound has good quality, stereo. Allows music spiking from the device as well you have volume control. For me, works as an amplifier since I can get louder sound from device than from direct from the cell phone.
    Cons:
    The battery last only a couple of hours. The material should be stronger, but it´s good for the operation it offers.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good

posted by HankzOr on 12/25/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This does exactly what is suppose to do. I use it at the gym every day and its very nice to be able to hook up ur phone with this and put the phone next to you while playing music. It doesnt have any trouble with the other peoples bluetooth devices. Overall...
    Cons:
    The spring that allows you to put it on your clothes etc is a bit squishy, mine flew off after about 3 weeks cause I wasnt very...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Interesting thing

posted by FatalErr on 11/30/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Pretty cheap - It works as expected - Long battery live time - Very lightweight - Sound quality is satisfactory - Comes with 2 different earpieces
    Cons:
    - It broke up after about a month of using (doesn't charge anymore) - Microphone could be more sensitive - Pretty cheap look an...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice ballance between price and quality

posted by Tormentor2011 on 11/19/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very good device for this money. Very lightweight device - can be attached to the collar of the shirt or bag belt or car belt. Good quality of playing MP3 files! Nice working time in Handsfree and player modes, for me it's more than 4 hours instant playing
    Cons:
    Microphone volume not enough - people on other side can't hear you well when you are using it in mode of Handsfree. Sometimes i...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent Price/Performance rate

posted by iboware on 11/15/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very Low-cost Long Battery Life than i expected Mono and Stereo modes for music and talking. Compact design Two optional headphones (stereo and mono) Easy charging with a usb to headphone cable. An unnecessary power adapter if you don't have any usb port av...
    Cons:
    Cheap materials Sensitive clip Annoying led that blinks even if it is paired.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Bluetooth Receiver

posted by akuterrer on 10/17/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Quality looks good with sleek features. - Sound quality is surprisingly good, crisp and clear. - Battery life is also very good. Been using it for almost 2 hrs of listening to music and radio. - Easy to pair with Samsung Galaxy S, Samsung Galaxy ...
    Cons:
    - Both the 2 earpiece that came with it seems flimsy with very thin wires which feels like it can break anytime. - Chargi...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Quite good for my needs

posted by bogdancr on 10/12/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Audio quality with amplified speakers is very good. Audio quality with good headphones is very good. Its cheaper than brand headsets.
    Cons:
    Build quality does not seem so good. There is no manual with it(actually there is but for a different device). The blinking lig...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great bluetooth device

posted by zav on 10/10/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It receives a2dp connection up to 15 meters (tested) - It has volume, forward, back and function buttons, which works just fine in all my phones, my ipad and ipod. Easy to set up, and good audio quality.
    Cons:
    few bucks cheaper would be nice, battery could be better.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 19
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections