Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
* Pretty cheap
* Good build quality
* Pretty loud, I can hear it through very loud music in any room of my apt.
* Good selection of ringtones, should find something to please any taste (I went with generic "ding-dong")
* Multiple mount options for the bell button: screws or sticky strip (I used the strip, so I don't have to make holes on the wall)
* Comes with a battery for the bell button
* Has flashing LEDs (if you're into that kind of thing)
* Could be cheaper
* Doesn't come with AAA batteries for the chime
* Doesn't come with mounting screws
* No option to turn off the LEDs
* The chime doesn't come with teh same kind of sticker as the button, I think it would be a good option to have.
* Would be a much more attractive purchase if it came with AAA batteries for the chime. Also wouldn't hurt to include mounting screws (they're cheap enough).
* Also would love to see the plugable version of the chime on DX, so there's no need for AAA batteries.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.