DX  » Community » Reviews » Snap-Ring Pliers (4-Piece Set)
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:201 (20%)
  • 4 Star:603 (60%)
  • 3 Star:201 (20%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Pliers Decent material and Innovative attachment system

posted by Robsdeal on 12/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The Pliers are of good quality and the material metal parts of the pliers are decent enough to do the job of placing and removing snap rings...The neat part of this pliers is that by attaching the adapters on the lower part of the pliers the movement of the...
    Cons:
    My only CON is that unfortunately somewhere along the line from departure to destination something happened and my pliers arriv...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 1
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product with bad finish

posted by enricof18 on 07/01/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Is very useful! 4 snap-ring pliers in 1! It are strong for the job that it will work. Super fast shipping, arrive in my home after 15 days!
    Cons:
    The build quality is terrible. My plier came with rust points. The plastic cover can easily exit. The central pin lock is fragile.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    4(8) in 1 ring pliers

posted by staryhad on 02/03/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    the 4 in 1 design saves space and provides a flexible tool. each of the 4 adapters can be connected to the handles in 2 ways - 1 way to pull them apart by pressing the handles, the other way to press them together. easy way of replacing the adapters
    Cons:
    currently I can't see any cons, need to use them a bit longer to be able to tell if they last.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap set of snap ring pliers

posted by divanrally on 01/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This set is extremely cheap compared to the products you would find in tool stores, significantly cheaper. Seems to be able to perform its function as intended, although I haven't used them that much yet.
    Cons:
    As can be expected at this price, it doesn't seem like it would last as long as the more expensive tools, but at this price, yo...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Decent deal, mediocre quality

posted by Boondongle1723 on 05/19/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This is a decent enough tool for the price.
    Cons:
    The build quality is a bit mediocre, but if you only need these every so often, you should be fine. If it's something you'd use...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections