Sort by:
143 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6796 (67%)
  • 4 Star:3043 (30%)
  • 3 Star:34 (3%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really nice product for anyone with resistive phone

posted by apavlovic on 03/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The laser is strong enough for presentations. LED light useful when you are trying to find something. Stylus is soft enough. My kids are using it with their Nintendo DS. Buttons are easy to press.
    Cons:
    The quality of the box should be better. The batteries should last longer, but you receive extra ones. The quality of the ink i...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good quality and stylish

posted by javierbds on 03/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good grip, good design, laser is good for use as a pointer, replacement batteries included. It comes in a tin box.
    Cons:
    I could not find anything bad about this item, for its price it is great. The light may not be so useful.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good pens for tablets and writing

posted by Scrummer99 on 01/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    These pens have two functions for tablet use and are efficient with types of tablets I use. I use the pen for writing daily and the light is need since my computer room is darker than all my other rooms. Thus if I drop something, it is nice to have this pem.
    Cons:
    I have to use a finger instead of the thumb to use the light effectively
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Love the functionality of this pen!

posted by mainmark on 01/19/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I started exploring DX because I wanted a laser pointer for my training and office presentations, and this caught my fancy because of it's 4-in-1 functionality. It looks stylish too and the spare batteries were a bonus item for me because I wasn't expecting...
    Cons:
    The stylus didn't work on my tablet, but that's ok, I got what I really wanted, which is the laser pointer.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great pen! Really!

posted by luisalbertoga on 01/05/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It is a great pen. I bought it some time ago and I have used it a lot since then. It is great for PDA's and similar type of screens where you need to apply pressure. The ability to have a pen (normal ink pen) is great as well as the laser pointer. It is ...
    Cons:
    The only con is that now I use more than anything my ipad and the stylus would not work with this kind of screen... but hey I c...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good looking pen, perfect for gift

posted by gadgetsSV on 01/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It looks very good quality Comes with the metal case Comes with replacement batteries Light is very bright Laser is algo good quality
    Cons:
    Came with strange odor Had a little stain on the pen body The stylus is for resistive screens only. Batteries came a little emp...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice Pen, nothing extraordinary..

posted by xNIGHTBRINGERx on 12/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I bought three of these and two worked perfectly! The laser and LED are quite strong and the pens ink is more black than blue. Very easy to use!
    Cons:
    Of the three I bought one didn't work properly.. I don't know what to use the stylus for... Instead they could've put another p...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome 4-in-1 pen!

posted by DragonKing on 07/27/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Bought 5 of these and 4 were really good build quality, sturdy and work really well even after 6 months! (i don't use them daily though) - Battery life for the flash light is 2 - 4 hours!! - The laser's range is around 500m but the dot gets larger the fur...
    Cons:
    - The one bad one I received was really poor build quality and batter was dead after 5 mins of use - A little heavy (not too he...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good PDA gadget

posted by ar2rX32 on 01/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The excellent goods. In one small device so much useful that is required almost every day. In particular: a ball pen (necessity of 100 %), stylus (recently necessity too 100 %), a small lamp (for drivers necessity of 100 %), well and the laser too are very ...
    Cons:
    No.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool pen!

posted by ddsab on 06/20/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This pen is really cool. You have a flashlight, a red laser, a ballpen and a stylus. -The pen is black. It works flawlessly. -The red laser is quite powerful. -The flashlight is quite powerful too. -The stylus is pretty useful.
    Cons:
    The buttons do a “click” sound when you press them. It's kind of annoying.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 15
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections