DX  » Community » Reviews » Shock-You-Friend Electric Shock Ball Pen (Practical Joke)
Sort by:
315 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:37117 (37%)
  • 4 Star:49155 (49%)
  • 3 Star:1238 (12%)
  • 2 Star:14 (1%)
  • 1 Star:01 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

98% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Shocking Pen that Works

posted by Minh1 on 09/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    A fun pratical joke pen that shocks people when they press the top. It gives out a nice shock to any unexpected users. Shipping took 2 weeks to get to me from date of purchase. Packaging was good and my pen came undamaged.
    Cons:
    There is no cons.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not stopped laughing yet

posted by Sarahsinfo on 08/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Its the gift that keeps on giving I've owned this now 6 months and still getting laughs from it. Its realistic and no matter were you go it will get a laugh
    Cons:
    I cant see any. It is well made and good looking. Its a shame it doesn't come in different colours id own a few I think it woul...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fun prank

posted by arberb on 03/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -Looks like a legitimate pen so people get fooled easily -Gets people who don't know the prank all the time. no problem. people get fooled unless they've done this before. Hell sometimes I press it for giggles lol -VERY VERY AFFORDABLE THIS USUALLY SELLS F...
    Cons:
    -Its a little difficult to press the button -The material is not the greatest feels like a dollar store pen -The battery may ru...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Divertido pero no de excelente calidad / Fun but not a great quality

posted by zentenovic on 03/07/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Suficientemente resistente como para resistir las caídas. Strong enough to withstand falls.
    Cons:
    No es de la mejor calidad, las piezas metálicas son muy debiles. A veces no shock eléctrico no funciona. Not the be...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good joke for friends

posted by paulojosems on 03/03/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This toy is very interesting to make fun with your friends. This is easy to use: just take your shock ball pen, lend for your friend and look at him/her using it (the shock!). You can be more convincent in the joke since the pen is real (it also writes!). T...
    Cons:
    The quality of the plastic of pen's body is questionable, but the price is USD 1,80: no reasons for complain. The paper box was...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Gives you a good shock, great product!

posted by Caram on 01/05/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The shock is good enough to make you let go. Cheaper than you can buy in the states at Spencers or wherever. Pen writes which makes it seem more convincing. I've owned several shocking gag items in the past and they are all relatively flimsy - this one seem...
    Cons:
    None yet, though I've only used the item twice and haven't really put it through it's paces yet.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product

posted by f07925a on 10/18/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The product is very easy to use, comes with batteries already in place and ready for use. It's easy to deceive anyone with the pen, which is quite realistic.The stylus is resistant to falls and has no ink for writing, ie does not function as pen just for fun
    Cons:
    taking into account the price of the product, there are not many complaints, just the packaging that arrived dented and half op...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not bad

posted by Kiryandex on 10/15/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Looks like real pen, easy to "use". Absolutely harmless. Not painful, but really surprises you. Nice price. Nice way to scare your friends or colleagues.
    Cons:
    Not powerful enough to make a real "SURPRISE". Looks very cheap (like any other china pen). Can't be used for writing...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not half bad

posted by Mixelplick on 09/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Pen writes which makes it seem more convincing. I've owned several shocking gag items in the past and they are all relatively flimsy - this one seems to be OK, though I'm not sure it it would survive a drop. The thing I can tell you is this one packs a go...
    Cons:
    None yet, though I've only used the item twice and haven't really put it through it's paces yet.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Gives you a good shock

posted by s4rel0k on 09/22/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The shock is good enough to make you let go. Cheaper than you can buy in the states at Spencers or wherever.
    Cons:
    The quality is cheap. Doubt it will last longer than a month. If you use it to play a prank on people they will no doubt drop i...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 32
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections