Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
It looks and works just like a normal cheap lighter.
The electrical shock can be turned off to "demonstrate" that it is just a normal lighter.
The shock is not large enough to hurt, but it is very annoying and induces an allmost irresistable reflex to let go of the button.
The bottom conductor is rather small, a full metal casing insulated around the button would be better.
The "metal" parts are just copper-chromed plastic meaning that the metal finish will rub off with time.
The shock may be too weak for some.
I managed to get 4 people shocked in few hours with this, and noone suspected a thing.
This is the most convincing shock gag since the shoching ballpoint pen, noone who hasn't seen this thing before will suspect it as being a shock gag.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.