DX  » Community » Reviews » Cannot-Blow-Out Magical Relighting Candles 2-Pack 18-Candle (Practical Joke)
Sort by:
43 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:3314 (33%)
  • 4 Star:5825 (58%)
  • 3 Star:73 (7%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:21 (2%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

98% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice!

posted by lomalaspina on 02/18/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It really does what it says! I can't see any difference between these and the ones bought in regular stores. Easy to use.
    Cons:
    Don't have that many cons... Some candles ligtht more times then others, but i guess that is common.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great price and good product

posted by tazeux on 04/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Excellent price for total of 20 candles. In this pack you get 6 purple candles+6 blue candles and 8 yellow candles. The blue and purple ARE relightable, the yellow candles are regular ones. You can clearly see the difference in the wick. You also get 20 pla...
    Cons:
    They can be a little too small for someone, one candle measures 60mm (from top of the wick to bottom), the diameter is 5mm.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Entertaining tools for birthday parties

posted by ann1003 on 11/14/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - The price is well worth. - You get 2 packs of cannot blow out magical candle. - Great for birthday parties. - The person who wishes and blows the candles away has a really epic surprised look when it relights. - Very entertaining. - All candles are bl...
    Cons:
    I couldn't find any cons. The price and the number of candles outweight all cons.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The great Cannot Blow Out Candles | Easy | Funny | Usefull and alot more...

posted by GuyiGooG2 on 07/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very good and easy to use! Usefull for jokes and parties. Funny and realy nice!!! The price is very very very low...
    Cons:
    I did not see any cons on this candles... Becouse the price is very low the candles work very well ! its funny and usefull !
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Kind of great

posted by Bino on 11/04/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Other than the yellow candles they work as described they relight and give of sparks obviously sort sort of chemical but still good.
    Cons:
    yellows didnt work at all they just went out. the blue ones also didnt work well sompeof them did and some didnt. it was just w...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Blow magical candles

posted by SmexiTofu on 07/04/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Ok some pros - the price is amazing for 20 magical candles! - i liked abit the faces of the people trying to blow them and they just couldnt. we lighted them on my cusin birthday and he was so apset that he could not turn them off , so he throw the cake. - ...
    Cons:
    no cons at all
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good surprise for the birthday

posted by Pernarutto on 05/25/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -Awesome quality, they did excatly what they was supposed to do -Smiley faces when people saw them go back on fire :) -I didn't even realize that there were coming TWO baggages of these, so it was nice to get two instead of one! -The sparkling was really aw...
    Cons:
    -Candels were little bit too fat to go on the holders, but I got them in
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Yellow ones defective

posted by tbird2010 on 05/13/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    These are a good idea. Funny without hurting anyone's feelings.
    Cons:
    All the Yellow candles in these packages are defective. I ordered multiples and wish I would have noticed this before the firs...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    candles

posted by jneb00n on 04/01/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very funny, most of people don't expect to see something that reignites that way. The best part is that most of the time after you blow the fire will stop but the "fuse" is still burning a bit until it gets back to some chemicals and starts over.
    Cons:
    Not quite a cons but while burning some sparks are produced that makes you realize that some chemicals are in. They burn quick ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    only blue ones worked :-D

posted by kostyal on 10/30/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - good package - I received 2 packs. In each were blue and pink candles. They were not broken to it seemed to woork, but ..... - good joke for children ( my son had 6 birthda- he liked it)
    Cons:
    - only BLUE ones worked... When we blew the out they started to burn again... -they burn too quickly - they a too small- l- l...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 5
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections