DX  » Community » Reviews » Air Inflated Neck Cushion Sleeping Pillow (Assorted Color)
Sort by:
32 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:5016 (50%)
  • 4 Star:4113 (41%)
  • 3 Star:93 (9%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fits well and is confortable

posted by rleal2009 on 01/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Cames with a reforced cover, in blue, and there´s a kind of pillow overall. I´ll use It today, for first time cause I´m going to travel by plane.
    Cons:
    Weel, It is little smaler than I thought, but It´s OK. It is exactlly what It promess. But I´m affraid about the air...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for travelers

posted by jmoreira0 on 01/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Very useful if you travel a lot, specially by plane - When it's not inflated, you can easily transport it in your hand purse, pocket, or basically anywhere - Discret, neutral colour that won't atract all the attention - Easy and fast to inflate, if you k...
    Cons:
    - It's a bit tiny, could be a little bigger to make it more comfortable to use - The "attached pillow" could be detac...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice pillows

posted by ahjo79 on 12/11/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    cheap and very nice item, very usefull for long plane trips! :D i've bought 3, one for me and 2 for my kids! so far, they have been very nice and usefull, maybe i'll buy some more for family members! I use it at the swimming pool. Rest on it at the pool side.
    Cons:
    so far ok
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice gift for a nice price. Very useful!

posted by Lashman on 11/24/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Good quality material, it's very soft. - Very easy to use. - Fit just perfect in my neck. - Very strong and safe for flashlights. - Great for long time travelling (car, airplane). - Great for watching TV. - Just bend your head and You can sleep without ly...
    Cons:
    - If you keep it inflated for a long time it will just deflate by itself
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent pillow for travel.

posted by joshipranav on 10/04/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Every time I sleep during travel I get a bad sprained neck so I was looking for something to take care of my problem and ordered this, it was just what I had expected. Very comfortable pillow Decently constructed You will get years of use If you take care o...
    Cons:
    The one I bought doesn't deflate properly, considerable amount of pressure needs to be put on it to get the air out of it. The...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent

posted by Tornich on 06/25/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's excellent for relaxation I got the red and blue one , I use it in the car , great for when you want to take a quick nap anywhere, very useful to travel , suitable for all ages and neck sizes , nice soft material , fast to inflate or empty ,holds your n...
    Cons:
    Could have a better layer of soft. It could come with adhesive stick case. The price need be lower. the smell of plastic sta...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    relaxing pillow

posted by walidrockway on 02/13/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    excellent for relaxation I got the red one , I use it in the car , it can be taken anywhere you want , ,very useful to travel , suitable for all ages and neck sizes , nice soft material , fast to inflate or empty ,holds your neck straight wherever you are...
    Cons:
    Price could be lower! for the plastic smell just wash it !!
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does what its suppose to do

posted by jessing526 on 12/23/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great for when you want to take a quick nap anywhere. Don't blow it up too much or it will just be uncomfortable. I got the blue one and gave it to my mom and she uses to take naps in the car while she waits. It definitely supports your head which is the wh...
    Cons:
    It has a sort of weird feel to it but the outside has a thin soft covering so it doesn't completely feel like plastic.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works like a charm

posted by itachi2011 on 11/23/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Built looks strong - very comfortable - easy to use
    Cons:
    - got a plastic smell as what other reviewers had mentioned - Very personal as you need to blow air into it, unless you don't m...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good neck beg

posted by lioreman on 07/20/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    A good neck pillow,very useful to travel. the pillow is very Comfortable and very esay to bearing.everyone how travel a lot need to buy this,the pillow is also good as a gift for every one. the pillow suitable for all ages. the pillow good to travel in the...
    Cons:
    the price need to be lower. the smell of plastic left to a long time. Not recommended to wash it. Not particularly strong.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections