DX  » Community » Reviews » Universal Cup Sealer (Ideal for Unfinished Drinks)
Sort by:
30 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7021 (70%)
  • 4 Star:309 (30%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good and Durable

posted by BRAVOMAN on 05/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Its good to keep the cup or glass covered. it sticks with the surface and almost air tights the cup or glass. durable item as i am using it on regular basis from more than a month and its still in a perfect condition
    Cons:
    no cons as per item is concerned but i found the price a bit high. it should be not more than $2 maximum. or if its more than $...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Simple and very useful

posted by pgng8 on 03/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good and simple stuff to protect the cup with any drink from dust and keep a little with the temperature. You can separate it into two parts if you want to guard or transport into your backpack, it's not glued. The size is good for any kind of cup. And it...
    Cons:
    The only cons is that we can't choose the color when buying.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Ingenious!

posted by ShakurR on 01/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It isolates the content of the cup from the outside, so that it won't vapourize (out of the cup) and soda won't taste "dry" if you leave it over the night (because the CO2 won't escape). It's very easy to use, looks cute and elegant, the plastic f...
    Cons:
    If the bottom side of the cup sealer is wet, it can move sidewards on the cup edge because of reduced friction (and slip off). ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cute

posted by Omochi on 11/07/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Cute character, easy to use, easy to clean, keeps things from falling into my cups
    Cons:
    Arms of critter looks flimsy, edges seem a little rough, could be cheaper due to roughness of silicon shaping
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Protects you coffee.

posted by seiti on 05/12/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is washable, very soft and protects your precious liquid from dust and other failing things.
    Cons:
    It does not keep your beverage carbonated, like the name seems to indicate. The arms of the little critter above the seal are...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    dust-free

posted by zoranzr on 12/25/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Look great, modern and sweet. Works on glass, keeps your drink fresh. Best for outdoor use, keeps dust, ants and other bugs away. Little Devil is sweet. Mine is black. Does what it claims. Easy to seal, easy to unseal.
    Cons:
    No cons so far. Can be larger for larger cups. Dont have extension like the one in the photo.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful, keeps liquids in and bugs out

posted by MissPointless on 08/26/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I bought these to use in the country to keep the bugs out of our drinks when we are outside. They are just perfect! We used to deposit coasters on top of our drinks to keep the bugs out, but the coasters are not hygienic (the bottom has touched the table) ...
    Cons:
    I ordered these in 3 separate batches, and got only 3 colours: black, blue and red. Would be nice they came in more colours, bu...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product!

posted by euparkeeria on 08/25/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This thing is great! Its easy to use, duh. It really does suction to the cup! Easy to remove, and works on most size cups. I use it at work all the time! During winter it keeps my tea warmer longer. During all the other times it keep dust out of my cup! I w...
    Cons:
    After bout two years of use the little handle on top finally broke. But thats okay because it still functions! Doesnt bother me...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice product for a nice price

posted by Noxie on 08/11/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It's cheap It's strong It's useful for almost all circular surfaces that's made out of a solid material It's REALLY easy to clean
    Cons:
    There is no lip making it a 'bit' harder to grab it when your cups is a little bit bigger The devil on top looks a bit fragile ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    These are great

posted by glendale on 07/15/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I was amazed at how these little things sealed. You don't even have to push on them, just sit them on top of a cup/small bowl etc., and then they seem to vacuum seal it. You CAN actually lift the cup up by the seal "handle" and it stays sealed. Easy t...
    Cons:
    None
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections