DX  » Community » Reviews » Regular Phone Style Handsfree for Cell Phones (Nokia and Sony Ericsson)
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:383 (38%)
  • 4 Star:625 (62%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    hype

posted by Bucabala on 12/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    a utilidade é totalmente bizonha, mas esta na moda, e o povão gosta, então compensa ter um só pra dizer que é hype
    Cons:
    o plastico é endurecido, então dá a impressão de que não vai durar o terceiro tombo, mas até que ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fantastic handset

posted by star879 on 04/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This a life saving handset for anyone who finds it difficult to hold their cellphone for those long calls. Now I sit back and enjoy chatting with this comfortable handset. Speech quality is excellent and the wire is a good length. It works perfectly with my...
    Cons:
    My children think this handset is a bit embarassing in public places
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Old style phone handset

posted by Kotkis on 07/19/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -Goes staightaway to newest nokias -Comes with 3 adapters -Good size -Speak sounds good -Nice look
    Cons:
    -Feels really fragile, made from plastic -Had a loose small plastic part inside that made noise when the handset was moved (it ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Funny as hell

posted by Blastarr on 07/14/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It is a funny product. It just works.
    Cons:
    It is built rather cheaply, with toy-like plastic material. Connector seems like it too is cheaply made and comes off easily.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works well.

posted by discofreakboot on 05/12/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Works with any phone that has a standard 2.5mm headset jack. Don't be worried about compatibility if your phone has one. Fairly loud and certainly clear for both ends of a call. Comfortable to use.
    Cons:
    Build quality is a little less than I expected it to be. It's very light and feels cheap.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Classic. It just doesn't get any better than this

posted by CWalters on 02/07/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is an interesting item, allowing the look and feel of a "real" phone. It's got to be better than holding a cellphone to your head all day, and much easier to hold. It worked with my Sanyo even though not listed as compatable. The adapter p...
    Cons:
    The instructions say there is a talk/end button to start and stop calls. It doesn't exist. The construction seems a bit fragi...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Lots of fun - if your mobile is compatible.

posted by CatieB on 11/21/2007 Certified Owner

Pros:
    There are three main Pros here. 1. Novelty - the main Pro. It is funny to have your mobile/cell phone ring, and to then answer with a "normal" phone. 2. Health - it HAS to be safer to hold this to your head, than to hold a mobile/cell phone agai...
    Cons:
    It's hard to know which phones this is compatible with. I have a Nokia 6610i for which the attachment for "6100, 6600 and ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome Product!

posted by rolleur on 10/04/2007 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The sound quality on this - both sending and receiving seems to be very good. It works flawlessly with my Nokia phone and it also works great with my wife's Motorola. It should work with many more phones than the description suggests since it uses a stand...
    Cons:
    The construction is a bit cheap. The phone feels light and like cheap plastic and the cord is awfully thin. I'll see how it l...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections